Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2016 Honda Pilot Lease/Trade question

solariswestsolariswest Posts: 3
edited January 2016 in Honda
I am currently shopping for 2016 Honda Pilot EXL- With Nav and Reat and was wondering i could use the community's help to determine a decent lease deal. Based on my research the MSRP for this model hovers around 39400 to 40000 in Albany Saratoga NY area, where I am based out of and what would be the ideal lease monthly breakdown for 36 months with a 1000$ down (inclusive of tax) ?

I have a 2013 Highlander SE 38K White Pearl Leather/Moon roof/Roof rails/Toyota Floor mats/remote starter/Some scratches and nothing needs to be done. All 4 tires are Yokohama and they were replaced last year. So they are practically new. I want the fair deal for the trade and lease as well.

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,973

I am currently shopping for 2016 Honda Pilot EXL- With Nav and Reat and was wondering i could use the community's help to determine a decent lease deal. Based on my research the MSRP for this model hovers around 39400 to 40000 in Albany Saratoga NY area, where I am based out of and what would be the ideal lease monthly breakdown for 36 months with a 1000$ down (inclusive of tax) ?

I have a 2013 Highlander SE 38K White Pearl Leather/Moon roof/Roof rails/Toyota Floor mats/remote starter/Some scratches and nothing needs to be done. All 4 tires are Yokohama and they were replaced last year. So they are practically new. I want the fair deal for the trade and lease as well.

Need MSRP and cap cost to calculate a payment.

You might want to check out the 2016 Pilot Lease discussion, here:
    http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/35452/honda/pilot/2016-honda-pilot-lease-questions#latest

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• cheapjackcheapjack Houston, TXPosts: 26
    Just FYI... I was looking into Highlanders/Pilots and saw someone's post here suggesting to look into the higher priced 2015 Infinity QX60 which are actually working out to smaller payments than Highlanders/Pilots becuase of the aggressive discounts and MFs. I just ended up getting one yesterday for $8k below MSRP with a 0.00061 money factor. Might be something to look into. Head on over to the QX60 forum for the deals.