Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently tried to purchase a new vehicle after being out of the market for a while and found that prices were much higher than you expected? A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 1/20 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Hep with lease 2015/16 C300

ddaniels1ddaniels1 Posts: 8
edited January 2016 in Mercedes-Benz
Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum and to leasing but think I have the terminology down now (hopefully). I am trying to find out what I should be asking the dealer when negotiating a lease. Ideally I would like to put 0 down and pay under $500 a month is this possible? I live in South Florida.

I do not have tier 1 credit and I have looked at the national deal which is 399/month with $4500 due at signing. It is based on an MSRP of 41,000. Can you tell me what I should do next or if a CLA is more plausible. Thanks!

Tagged:

Comments

• Also, a dealership has told me they have 2015 loaners available. Should I be pursuing this?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,279
    ddaniels1 said:

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum and to leasing but think I have the terminology down now (hopefully). I am trying to find out what I should be asking the dealer when negotiating a lease. Ideally I would like to put 0 down and pay under $500 a month is this possible? I live in South Florida.

I do not have tier 1 credit and I have looked at the national deal which is 399/month with $4500 due at signing. It is based on an MSRP of 41,000. Can you tell me what I should do next or if a CLA is more plausible. Thanks!

Here are the 2015 and 2016 C-class lease discussions ... you might want to post there as there is more info:

http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/38171/mercedes-benz/c-class/2016-mercedes-c-class-lease-questions#latest

http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/19620/mercedes-benz/c-class/2015-mercedes-c-class-lease-questions#latest

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,279
    ddaniels1 said:

Also, a dealership has told me they have 2015 loaners available. Should I be pursuing this?

Loaners will have a bigger discount from sticker, but the residual is adjusted downward for the miles as well. If you can get a bigger discount, then it makes sense to get a loaner.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4