Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





If you experience loading issues with the login/register form, please completely disable ad blocker or use an incognito or in-private window to log in.

Car Buying Advice - Audi and Multiple Security Deposits

xrayyouxrayyou Posts: 16
edited April 2017 in Audi
Hello-
Looking for latest on Audi MSD program. Specifically, max number of deposits allowed and amount of MF reduction per deposit. Thanks.

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 85,475
    xrayyou said:

    Hello-
    Looking for latest on Audi MSD program. Specifically, max number of deposits allowed and amount of MF reduction per deposit. Thanks.

    I believe it's a maximum of 9 MSD, each of which reduce the MF by .00005

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • xrayyouxrayyou Posts: 16
    Ok, thanks. Is there a minimum allowable MF? With current MF of .00034, you would end up with a negative MF after applying 9 security deposits at .00005 each.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 85,475
    xrayyou said:

    Ok, thanks. Is there a minimum allowable MF? With current MF of .00034, you would end up with a negative MF after applying 9 security deposits at .00005 each.

    Minimum MF allowed by Audi is .00005. Starting at .00034, you would be allowed 5 MSDs, which would lower the MF to .00009

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • Is this info about the minimum MF still true for Audi?

    Am considering getting a 2017 Q5, and I know the dealers are already discounting them. Am wondering if they'll balk at the MSD.

    How much needs to be paid per deposit?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 85,475
    daven1919 said:

    Is this info about the minimum MF still true for Audi?

    Am considering getting a 2017 Q5, and I know the dealers are already discounting them. Am wondering if they'll balk at the MSD.

    How much needs to be paid per deposit?

    Yes, minimum MF is .00005 for Audi leases.

    Each deposit is the monthly payment rounded up to the next highest $50

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • Thx for the info
Sign In or Register to comment.