Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Current National Lease Special on 2016 Audi A6 3.0L Quattro Premium Plus

skimaudiskimaudi Member Posts: 4
edited January 2016 in Audi
Any thoughts on the current National Lease Special on the above mentioned car? My dealer sent me over this first offer:

2016 A6 3.0L Quattro Triptronic Premium Plus (car has been on their lot)
Mythos Black Metallic
Black Interior
S-Line Package
LED Package
Cold Weather Package
Bose Surround Sound
Black Headliner

MSRP $61,850
Preferred Equipment Credit of (-$1,600)
New Owner Acquisition Promotion (-$1,500)

Down Payment: $5,999
Monthly Payment: $565
7,500 miles/month

I have asked them to send the RV and MF that they are using to come up with this Special Lease Offer.

Love to hear some thoughts and thanks in advance!!!!

Comments

• Options
    skimaudiskimaudi Member Posts: 4
    Forgot to add, has anyone ever had luck trying to sweeten a national lease special? or is this take it or leave it kind of thing?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336
    skimaudi said:

Any thoughts on the current National Lease Special on the above mentioned car? My dealer sent me over this first offer:

2016 A6 3.0L Quattro Triptronic Premium Plus (car has been on their lot)
    Mythos Black Metallic
    Black Interior
    S-Line Package
    LED Package
    Cold Weather Package
    Bose Surround Sound
    Black Headliner

MSRP $61,850
    Preferred Equipment Credit of (-$1,600)
    New Owner Acquisition Promotion (-$1,500)

Down Payment: $5,999
    Monthly Payment: $565
    7,500 miles/month

I have asked them to send the RV and MF that they are using to come up with this Special Lease Offer.

Love to hear some thoughts and thanks in advance!!!!

skimaudi said:

Forgot to add, has anyone ever had luck trying to sweeten a national lease special? or is this take it or leave it kind of thing?

You can always improve on a national or regional lease offer by negotiating a better selling price.

The MF and residual for 36 months, 7500 miles per year are .00060 and 55%.

We also do not recommend making a down payment on a lease - that money would be lost if the car is stolen or totaled.

Using the MSRP of $61,850 and a cap cost of $58,750, I calculate a payment of $743/mo + tax with $0 down.

There will be up front costs associated with a lease - first payment, bank fee, dealer fee and DMV costs.

You may be able to get more of a discount from sticker, which will help with the payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4