Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Bentley Bentayga Road Test | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited February 2016 in Bentley
SUVs have become a required element of nearly every luxury automaker's lineup, and now Bentley has gotten into the game with the 2017 Bentayga. In addition to the expected ultra-luxurious interior and potent performance, you also get a surprising amount of off-road prowess. What is not a surprise is that it also comes with a hefty price tag.

Read the full story here

Comments

• throwbackthrowback Member Posts: 445
    Beautiful interior, but that vehicle is just plain ugly. I don't doubt it will sell, but is that really the best design they could come up with?
  • Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Member Posts: 64,481
    Just wait a year and buy it for half the price.
  • darthbimmerdarthbimmer Member Posts: 606
    The exterior design is awful. It looks like a cheaply thrown together crossover vehicle, where an automaker takes an existing sedan or wagon and hikes its pants up halfway to the knees to create the appearance of an SUV. Thus I was surprised to see the 9.6" clearance. That's serious SUV territory. It just doesn't look it from the pictures. The proportions are all off-- part of why it looks so ugly.
  • noikniknoiknik Member Posts: 1
    Bentley Bantayga has an expensive interior
  • PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372
    A reporter is looking to speak with someone who recently got a great deal on a new high-end luxury vehicle (Bentley, Rolls-Royce, Maserati, Porsche, Jaguar/Land Rover, etc.). If you're willing to share your story, please reach out to pr@edmunds.com by no later than Wednesday, May 18, 2016.
  • rdollierdollie Member Posts: 16
    Saw a Bentayga for the first time parked on a street downtown Boston last night. Got to say it was amazing...how ugly it was! Looks like a Bentley and Kia Amanti had a baby!!!
  • rscott_22rscott_22 Member Posts: 8
    throwback said:

Beautiful interior, but that vehicle is just plain ugly. I don't doubt it will sell, but is that really the best design they could come up with?

It's definitely "unique"...