Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Nissan Pathfinder Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• reilly3reilly3 Member Posts: 2
    I am looking at a new 2006 Nissan SE Pathfinder, MSRP of $33,785. I would trade my 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee (in average condition - needs a litte work) and they said $1000 down for title, taxes and first payment then a lease for 38 payments, 18000 miles per year for $365/month.

Does this seem fair? Any input would be GREATLY appreciated!
    Thank you. (We are in Pittsburgh, Pa.)
  • chuckiscchuckisc Member Posts: 31
    Are you buying or leasing? I didn't lease so I can not give you any feedback on that subject. As far as buy, please give me more details on the options and trims of the SE you're looking to buy. The more information you have the closer the price OTD I can find for you....
    I'm using this tool

New Car Tool
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,147
    A national newspaper is looking to interview consumers who have recently (within the past three months) purchased an SUV and crossover because of its optional or standard third-row seating. Please send an e-mail to ctalati@edmunds.com no later than Friday, November 10, 2006 by 2:00 PM PST/5:00 EST containing your daytime contact information.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• sampowerssampowers Member Posts: 30
    Just picked up a 2006 Pathfinder SE w/running boards, sunroof & Bose stereo. Price was $22,900 with 19000 miles on it. What do you think? Did I get a good deal? I have 5 days to return it to Carmax with no strings, I am not familiar with Nissans b/c my family has always been Toyota/Honda people. Any unbiased suggestions? Any problems with Nissans?

Any info would be great!
  • 50k50k Member Posts: 10
    I am a 4Runner owner with an expiring lease.
    I am looking into Pathfinder as an replacement.
    Did Nissan make aquistion easy ?
    I love my 4Runner but the Toyota Dealer has a tude, "buy it as I sell it or don't buy it ."
    I like the Pathfinder, but am afraid of buying a domestic produced car.

Thoughts ?
  • pathstar1pathstar1 Member Posts: 1,015
    I haven't seen many postings of problems with the new Pathfinder on this site. Not sure why, but I guess we would have to say it appears to be a very reliable vehicle. The previous model (mine is a 2001) has a few issues. Cam positon sensors, O2 sensors, ECU too sensitive, CD changer failures, and exhaust system cracks. All these are not as common as they appear however, so it's been a reliable vehicle.
  • silverghostsilverghost Member Posts: 154
    Just traded my '01 Trooper LS 2WD w/70K on the clock (in great condition, BTW) for a new '06 Pathfinder LE 2WD (120 miles on the odo). Super Black w/tan leather. This is one great looking truck, and the folks at Champion Nissan in Katy, Texas, seriously rock!

MSRP = $34,345. Floor/cargo mats were the only factory option, and there were no dealer add-ons. Had all the extensive list of standard LE equipment, which includes a moonroof.

Sale Price = $30,204, after $1,000 rebate. They threw in a hitch ball and mount, front window tint and ashtray kit.

OTD = $27,393 after trade-in. That includes TTL of $1,795 and $1,395 for a 72/75,000 Security Plus Gold Preferred (Nissan) service agreement.

I probably could have got a couple thousand more for the Trooper by selling it myself. But, after getting NO inquiries on it after a week on THE used vehicle website, I bit the bullet.

I actually tried buying a new Toyota 4Runner. That was such a miserable experience, however, that I will never set foot in another Toyota store! Their best deal on a similarly equipped Limited Demo w/5,200 miles, but no moonroof or extended service agreement, would have been $29,084 OTD. At that price, and with Toyota's incentive APR, I would have saved exactly $1,200 ($20 a month for 60 months) compared to the Pathy. But the lack of a moonroof ($900) and service agreement ($1400), and a penalty for the Demo miles (~$2600) offset that savings by roughly $3,700. And, I don't have to live with that Toyota dealer's poor sales and service reputation.

I'm a very happy camper! :)
  • newpathownernewpathowner Member Posts: 2
    I just bought a 2007 Pathfinder SE 2X4 in Avalanch White with Granite Interior. Options: SE Comfort Package, SE Premium Package, DVD Package, Splash Guards and Moonroof Wind Deflector. MSRP: $32,720. I paid $500 above Invoice: $30,448. I went to Nissan of Garder Grove here in So. California. I felt I got a fair deal. Love the Pathy. Just got out of a 2004 Toyota 4Runner V8 2X4 Sport Edition. I think the ride is just as smooth, the horsepower/MPG is comparable and the Pathy is more quiet.
  • pbr30pakpbr30pak Member Posts: 1
    Not sure if I'm in the right forum..
    Need a good starting offering price on a 06 Path LE w Dvd.Since its a new 06 still on the lot how much can I save if any?
    Msrp is 38,500 with dvd, destination and not sure what else.
    Salesman said could get ii it around 35. Seems high to me for an 06. Any advice on where to start and a good ball-park OTD price goal would be appreciated.
  • spuddy98spuddy98 Member Posts: 7
    You will need to give a lot more details here for a good price. These vehicles have a ot of things to consider. When you say DVD do you mean bose? does it have the navigation system (adds a lot to the cost). Is it 4WD or two? Being an LE means a lot but it helps to specify the options such as power seats w/ memory? Leather? sunroof? running boards? body side moulding? floor mats? Side airbags? These all play into the equation. What I did is to determine the dealer cost with the options I got (Bose, driver power seat, sunroof , running boards, floor mats) and then deal from there. The way my dealer worked is to start with the MSRP and the repate ($500 at the time) and then just continue to increase the value of my trade. I had a 1997 suburban that needed transmission work (still drove okay) and AC work. Worth about $1500 at auction and the dealer gave me about $6000 in trade against the MSRP. It all depends on how they do thier bookwork. Do not buy any add ons like paint protectant, rust proofing or extended warranty (do AAA after 30k miles).

Good Luck
    -Spud!
    :shades:
  • jackalvr6jackalvr6 Member Posts: 1
    Hey Guys,

I have negotiated this so far for a:

2005 Pathy SE 4x4 (Gray/Gray Cloth) w/
    33371 miles
    Comfort Pack
    Premium (Bose/Roof) Pack
    DVD Pack
    (no nav)
    Vehicle Cost

$21,495

They will make it a "nissan certified preowned" for an additional:

$400

Then to add the "wrap" pre-owned extended prefered, 84 month 100,000 mile, warranty is:

$1199

Giving me a total of:

$23090----- Any thoughts especially on the warranty stuff??

Finance rate 6.54

Thank you!
  • jfritschjfritsch Member Posts: 958
    Go to kbb.com and here on edmunds and lookup the wholesale price(s). Average or observe the two to get wholesale price. This number is an average, meaning a considerable # of cars wholesaled for less than this. Don't know about the finance rate unless you applied at your credit union or bank and saw what a competitive rate is. Start at below wholesale and leave your cell play hard to get. (You really don't know how much they have in it regardless of what the book says)

As for the warranty and stuff thats your call.

--jjf
  • jbs7jbs7 Member Posts: 2
    I've been working with a few dealers on a Xterra SE lease and the numbers were too high. Yesterday one of the dealers came back with better numbers on a 2007 Pathfinder SE with comfort and premium pacakge.

39 Mo/12,000 Miles/$415 a month with nothing due at signing
    MSRP $33,120
    I'm just beginning my research on the Pathfinder. I'm thinking of countering with $399.
    I live in Ohio and have an excellent credit rating. Please let me know what you think.

Thanks in Advance!
  • memorex2memorex2 Member Posts: 2
    Pathfinder with Factory DVD, Comfort, Premium, Floor Mats, Splash Guards, and Side Air Bags. $32354.00, price after tax and license is $34928.00. This seems high...here is the breakdown I received:

Base Price $28850.00
    Comfort $11550.00
    DVD $1600.00
    Floor mats $150.00
    Premium $1700.00
    Side air $700.00
    Splash Grd $140.00
    Dest $650.00

Car_man! If I could have your opinion here that would be great. This is in WA (say 98074).

I also received a quote minus DVD and minus Premium BUT with an after market DVD system for $31291.00, OTD $33769.90. Is it about the same to get after market? Would affect the chance or decrease the value of leasing the vehicle? Is it possible to install DVD into a leased vehicle?
    You want about 4500-6000 off a 34k MSRP pathfinder. See what you can work. I would not really want to start installing stuff into a leased vehicle but am not into that stuff either.

A rough rule of thumb for a good deal on a lease is to subtract $2000 or so from the advertised downpayment (or at least subtract 75% of the downpayment) and roll the rest into the 36 or so payments for little down. And stipulate you want 15000 mi/yr instead of 12000. (you don't want a lot down on a lease for a similar reason you don't want to pay 6 months apartment rent up front) This assumes good credit.

You may be able to get a good deal on a lease but usually not as they are designed to fleece payment buyers. (leases are mostly fleeces) Even for folks who take the business deduction, advertised lease deals are usually mediocre.

--jjf
  • rcnsgt1rcnsgt1 Member Posts: 3
    I am about 7 to 10 days from purchase. I am getting a base '07 Pathfinder SE 4x4 for $28,740.99 tax tags etc incl. Just wondering if anyone has any highs or LOWS to look out for. I am trading in my 2002 crapwagon jetta ( NEVER BUYING A VW AGAiN !) and was looking for any input you all may have.
    Thanks in advance.
  • cheaplawyercheaplawyer Member Posts: 2
    Just took delivery of a 2007 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4x4 with Nav and DVD. Lease 39 mos, 12k mi/yr, just inceptions down. $508/mo out the door, taxes & everything included. Delivered to my door. Never set foot in the showroom. NJ dealer.
  • bluesilverbluesilver Member Posts: 4
    My local Nissan dealer still has a 2005 Pathfinder LE on the lot. Sticker is $35800, and they've brought it down to $31400. It has about 800 miles on it. When I ask them why they still have a 2005, they always say it's because the LE models are harder to sell than the S or SE--that most people will go up to the Armada if they want the leather package.

I haven't really started negotiating with the dealer on anything yet, but I'm wondering what your thoughts are on the 2005. Should I even consider this vehicle or should I look at a 2006 or 2007? Or I am passing up a bargain?

Thanks!
    No. If you were passing up a bargain it still wouldn't be there.

I've seen 07 4runners advertised all day long for $5000 off MSRP. Should be able to work better than this with some work. Should be about the same for 07 Pathfinder.

Look up your 05 LE on nada.com or kbb.com. (with 800 miles). Add a little to the wholesale price ($1500-2000) for a reasonable price for the car. I'm thinking this comes to about $26000.

With paragraph 2 and 3 into account, now you know why its still there.

--jjf

My local Nissan dealer still has a 2005 Pathfinder LE on the lot. Sticker is $35800, and they've brought it down to $31400. It has about 800 miles on it. When I ask them why they still have a 2005, they always say it's because the LE models are harder to sell than the S or SE--that most people will go up to the Armada if they want the leather package.

I haven't really started negotiating with the dealer on anything yet, but I'm wondering what your thoughts are on the 2005. Should I even consider this vehicle or should I look at a 2006 or 2007? Or I am passing up a bargain?

Thanks!
  • bluesilverbluesilver Member Posts: 4
    I met with the dealer on this 2005 today. Here's where we're at:

Invoice: $33,105
    less Nissan rebate -$1,500
    Dealer holdback -$935.00

When I left the dealer, I had them down to $29,635. The dealer definitely wants to get rid of this vehicle, so I know I can do better.

Here are more specs:
    2005 Pathfinder LE
    980 miles
    Heated leather seats
    Bose 6 disc CD changer
    (doesn't have navigation system)

Any opinions now? What can I counter offer with? Thank you!!!!
    Don't counter with anything. Make sure they have your cell #. Tell the sales manager you are looking at several vehicles and need to buy soon. You need his absolute best shot on the LE. No matter what it is you are dissappointed, and thought it would be lower. Tell him to call you back if the scenery changes. (You know it probably isn't his real best shot) See how eager the callbacks are.

If he asks what you have in mind (he wants you to show your hand)... tell him you don't have time to screw around you need his lowest price on the car.

Its unwise to name a price until you get them to bid against themselves for awhile and feel out how aggressive they are. (if you can). This is especially if your need isn't urgent and you are fishing for a bargain. You know your (secret) target price is $26000 or so. (I didn't look up the #'s)

good luck
    --jjf

When I left the dealer, I had them down to $29,635. The dealer definitely wants to get rid of this vehicle, so I know I can do better.

Here are more specs:
    2005 Pathfinder LE
    980 miles
    Heated leather seats
    Bose 6 disc CD changer
    (doesn't have navigation system)

Any opinions now? What can I counter offer with? Thank you!!!!
  • rcnsgt1rcnsgt1 Member Posts: 3
    Just to give you an idea. I just got my 2007 SE for $28,945 tax tags etc ...all said and done. I got the base model 4X4, I hate leather and don't see the need for NAV. I am getting everything else done aftermarket as I have good friends in good places for the stereo and stuff. GL
  • reppyreppy Member Posts: 3
    I am looking for a new '06 Pathfinder LE without any extras like NAV or DVD and just got a quote for 28,850 + TTL. Do you think I can still get some money off? Thanks
    The 07 4runners run for 5-6k off MSRP so your deal is how much off MSRP? 5k?. These machines wholesale 10k+ from list 1st year so you want a considerable amount off.

--jjf

am looking for a new '06 Pathfinder LE without any extras like NAV or DVD and just got a quote for 28,850 + TTL. Do you think I can still get some money off? Thanks
  • reppyreppy Member Posts: 3
    The dealer says he is giving me 5600 off MSRP but the fact remains its an '06 LE model. Is 26,500 a good offer to make or can I still get more off.

--reppy
  • civic702civic702 Member Posts: 3
    Hi guys,

i'm looking into purchasing a 07 pathy S model only as I dont need all those extras. edmunds got it listed for $24,572 TMV in my area. how much should i be really looking to pay since i'll be doing a cash buy. do i actually have more leverage as a cash buyer or not? any help would be grateful.
    These machines depreciate about 9-10k from list 1st year, so you want about 5-6k off. Sometimes the TMV is ok, but sometimes way off. (It may be a very rough average)

Actually as a cash buyer you may have less leverage. Sometimes if say you would be open to financing if their rates are good, the dealer will make you a better price, hoping to make it up on the financing. If their rates aren't as good as yours, hold them to the price and pay yourself.

--jjf

Hi guys,

i'm looking into purchasing a 07 pathy S model only as I dont need all those extras. edmunds got it listed for $24,572 TMV in my area. how much should i be really looking to pay since i'll be doing a cash buy. do i actually have more leverage as a cash buyer or not? any help would be grateful.
  • civic702civic702 Member Posts: 3
    back again. before i head out to a dealerships. sorry i'm a newb but is an '06 pathfinder considered used even if there is no 1st owner. i'm kinda lost on this one since edmunds has it listed under used and couldnt find any other details.

i'm curious because a local dealer where i live still has a bunch of '06 laying around. i'm still looking into the S model but now i'm clueless as to where to start negogiating since i've just been doing researching only on the '07s. any help thanks.
    I would look up a used 06 wholesale on nada kbb and edmunds websites with 0 miles. Try to work a deal within $1000-1500 of the average on a new 1st owner. Personally I would want 4-5k at least off an 07 and 6-7k off an 06.

Happy Huntin
    -jjf

back again. before i head out to a dealerships. sorry i'm a newb but is an '06 pathfinder considered used even if there is no 1st owner. i'm kinda lost on this one since edmunds has it listed under used and couldnt find any other details.

i'm curious because a local dealer where i live still has a bunch of '06 laying around. i'm still looking into the S model but now i'm clueless as to where to start negogiating since i've just been doing researching only on the '07s. any help thanks.
  • diverrkdiverrk Member Posts: 1
    just picked up a mint condition white LE with 50k on it and certified till 84months and 100k I git it for 16,000. I think a great Deal !!!!
  • bmavesbmaves Member Posts: 6
    options:

Leather package
    comfort package
    premium package

What should a decent OTD price be in Western NY.
    (rochester,ny to be exact)

thank you,

Bill
    What has the dealer been offering you? Do they have the vehicle of choice on the lot? Color you like?

Give me the numbers they have been offering you and we can calculate the should-be price!
    What has the dealer been offering you? Do they have the vehicle of choice on the lot? Color you like?

Give me the numbers they have been offering you and we can calculate the should-be price!
    Go to KBB.com and nada.com. Also edmunds. Get the wholesale price of a used 06 model like yours with 15000 miles. Average the wholesale prices together from the sources. Add 15-20%. Thats the price range you want to pay for a new one.

Rotsa Ruck
    --jjf

options:

Leather package
    comfort package
    premium package

thank you,

Bill
    Go to KBB.com and nada.com. Also edmunds. Get the wholesale price of a used 06 model like yours with 15000 miles. Average the wholesale prices together from the sources. Add 15-20%. Thats the price range you want to pay for a new one.

Rotsa Ruck
    --jjf

options:

Leather package
    comfort package
    premium package

thank you,

Bill
    Based on what you gave me, here is my numbers:
    $32,719.92 OTD

Here is the options I took into consideration:
    From Edmunds:
    MSRP Invoice
    National Base Price
    A note about advertising fees $28,850 $26,681 $27,091
    Regional Adjustment
    for Zip Code Change - - -$61
    Optional Equipment $5,320 $4,537 $4,663
    P01 SE Premium Package $1,700 $1,474 $1,510
    G01 SE Comfort Package $1,550 $1,345 $1,378
    X01 Leather Package $1,500 $1,301 $1,333
    L92 Floor Mats $150 $100 $108
    B10 Splash Guards $140 $109 $114
    B94 Splash Guards $140 $109 $114
    F10 Body Color Side Moldings $140 $99 $106
    Color Adjustment - - $5
    Red Brawn
    Destination Charge $705 $705 $705
    Total with Options
    MSRP:$34,875
    Invoice: $31,923
    Price Others Pay (TMV): $32,403
    Incentives & Rebates -$500
    Customer Cash Adjusted True Market Value $31,903
    Important: the pricing on Edmunds does not include TAX/TAG which you want is an OTD price.
    Here is what you SHOULD or could be paying and consider a good deal if the dealer not too greedy and want to sell you this beauty:

MSRP= 34,875.00
    Invoice= 31,923.00
    Holdback= 400.00
    Rebate= 500.00
    Market Support= 500.00
    True Invoice(Invoice - Rebate - Holdback - Market Support) 30,523.00
    Tax % tags (8% in your town/state)
    Tax tags(% x true invoice)+(tags=$100est):2,541.84
    low ball(true invoice - 2k + tax)= 31,064.84
    Target Price(MSRP - rebate or Sale price - Low ball offer / 2 + low ball offer)= 32,719.92
    Edmunds.com TMV(NOT INCLUDING TAX/TAGS) = $32,403

I personally think you can do better than this calculation. I know I did.

Same spec./config. $32,100 OTD including all-weather-rubber-mats and cargo protector included. Make sure you ask for both the plastic and carpet cargo protectors.

Good luck, if you have any quesiton, let me know!
    Edmunds TMV provides a truly mediocre price many times. Over summer the TMV on a Honda Pilot was at least 3000 more than most of the people on the edmunds prices paid forum were reporting.

A good rule is my message #297. Or on many cars you want much better than edmunds TMV.

There are many ads for the 4runner for $5000 off. Dont know what is negiotable.

--jjf
    They are coming in around 34000 OTD

No one has the exact combo of ext/int colors I prefer.

I would want Black w/ desert leather. Closest they have is storm gray w/ desert. I am pretty sure they should be able to do better. I also have been looking at a Honda Pilot. My wife and I like the pathfinder better, but I have already had an offer made to me for a similiar Pilot coming in around 31k. When I compared the 2 on Edmunds, the Pilot was 2K higher.
    So just so that I am on the same page.

You want me to look at wholesale value of a 2006 w/ same features as the 2007 I want then add 15-20%?

That works out to be about 23K + 4600 + 27600. I wish that were the case. What am I missing? 32000 seems like the OTD price to shoot for. do you agree?
    20% is actually the high end of the range. You'd prefer to pay 15% or 26300. If your numbers are correct (which they probably are) A 30000 price has you eating 7000 1st year. Personally, I would want more off. Run the same #'s for a 4runner with the 5000-6000 off MSRP ads I see. They may provide a better deal as the 4runner is at least a good if not better car.

The Honda Pilot (31000) will have 7500+ discounts this summer, as last.(eating 2500 1st year) The Chevy Trailblazer and GMC Envoy ($31000 MSRP worth 18000 1st year) regularly sell for 10-11000 off MSRP mid year. (eating about 3000 1st year). The Dodge Durango regularly is advertised 10-12000 off list. Those are mostly the ads. Better deals are probably worked.

Keep in mind the consumer used car books are optimistic. Buying any of the Suv segment near invoice is financially painful.

Check out my message 14394 in the Accord prices paid section for useful resources to learn how to buy a car.

Of course, if you just gotta have it, its your call. Use the resources to work dealers for a 4runner vs Pathy and see what you can work out towards the end of the month.

--jjf

So just so that I am on the same page.

You want me to look at wholesale value of a 2006 w/ same features as the 2007 I want then add 15-20%?

That works out to be about 23K + 4600 + 27600. I wish that were the case. What am I missing? 32000 seems like the OTD price to shoot for. do you agree?
    Thanks for the feedback. I picked up an 07 SE 4x4

Black / Desert cloth int.
    SE Premium Package
    SE Comfort Package
    Floor mats/cargo net
    splash guards
    rear airbags

for 31500 OTD.
    I think you did very well! Enjoy this ride... :) Notice,
    you don't have the leather package??? But you did get the side airbags that's a cheap but safe option I didn't get. Still kicking my arsss for that now.
    No one on the east coast had Black w/ desert leather interior. They had an SE that was Black w/ all the features we wanted minus leather but + side airbags. I had the Storm Gray / desert leather SE negotiated to 32500 OTD. I asked about the Black one and he said it would be 1000 less. I think I got a pretty good deal. JFF was saying I should get the deal around 26K but I wasn't seeing anything close to that. In fact, I had a sales guy from Buffalo and 1 from Syracuse basically tell me I was F'ing crazy to expect to pick the ride up for much less than 34K OTD. Truck rides great!!!! Thanks again for the tips!

Bill
  • plascuolaplascuola Member Posts: 1
    Looking for advice! I am getting quotes on an '07 Pathfinder SE 4x2 with Comfort, Premium, Leather, and DVD Ent packs, wandering if any one can help crunch the numbers.

Here's what i got so far:

MSRP: 34220
    Selling price: 31249
    Money Factor: 00109
    Residual: 54%

Oh and this is for a 39mnth, no $ down lease.

Is this a decent deal or should I keep haggling?

TIA
    No disrespect to jff, but i must agree with the dealers. I think JFF was talking to you and other posters in regarding of a $2006 left-over. There is no way in you know what a dealer would take a hit for a brand new year of, when it is just a day or two into the 2nd quarter! I don't see that happens even in December either. But 2006 Pathy in March 2007, oh yeah, i can def. see it's dropped $7K or more.

Again, 32K or below OTD is just about right! You did well!
  • mattpsumattpsu Member Posts: 4
    Hi everyone - I was out looking for a new car and did not expect to get a pathfinder - so I am short on the research but love the truck. They have a great 06 in the color I want and have a company that will add navigation while keeping the cloth seats . MSRP is 33,000 - I was thinking of trying for 27,000 plus the NAV (about 2000). Anyone have a quick opinion?
    Go check the 4runner forums and ads on motoralley.com. 6k off a 4runner isn't unusual.

--jjf
    jff,

I believe he wants a Pathfinder? Any personal issue with the pathfinder since you keep referring people whose interest is in Nissan Pathy over the Toyota 4Runner?

mattpsu,
    have you checked out edmunds? what is the option you want vs. the ones you need. don't forget the "cool" factor to have options. Have you emailed the dealers around your area for some quotes? The key here is test drive at the dealer you know you will not buy it from, do all your negotiation via EMAIL/PHONE. Let the dealer know you will only coming in for the sign and drive when we reach the deal. What a pressure off you and on them!

If you can give me some general idea of what exactly you're looking for, options and 2nd options (including color), I may be able to work up some numbers for you.

Thanks,
  • mattpsumattpsu Member Posts: 4
    I checked Kelly Blue Book - Edmunds no longer lists 06 as new (I think) - but the strange thing seems to be that 06 comes out the same as 07 - I mean I know the original invoice is not different but obviously the TMV should be very different. I saw maybe 4 06's on his lot - I am hoping that translates into a good discount. I was thinking this late into 07 it should be around 27k.

SE 4x4
    premium pack, no NAV (aftermarket install option possible which i probably want)
    Bose stereo (Comfort Package maybe?)
    Graphite Cloth
    Running boards
    desert Stone
    splash guards
    floor mats

MSRP 33,040