Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Elantra February 2016 MF and residual

mrunnamedmrunnamed Member Posts: 23
edited February 2016 in Hyundai
Looking to lease an automatic Elantra in Chicago, IL area. 36 months, 12K.
1) What are MF and residual for 2016 and 2017 models this month?
2) Are the MF and residual different for SE and Limited?
3) Also first time leasing from HMFUSA. Do they allow security deposits to lower the MF? If yes, what is the max allowed and how much each will lower the MF?

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,305
    mrunnamed said:

Looking to lease an automatic Elantra in Chicago, IL area. 36 months, 12K.
    1) What are MF and residual for 2016 and 2017 models this month?
    2) Are the MF and residual different for SE and Limited?
    3) Also first time leasing from HMFUSA. Do they allow security deposits to lower the MF? If yes, what is the max allowed and how much each will lower the MF?

2017:
    SE - .00081 and 60%
    Limited - 00071 and 58%
    $750 lease cash

2016:
    SE - .00101 and 51%
    Limited - .00107 and 52%
    $3000 lease cash

No MSD program available from Hyundai.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    mrunnamedmrunnamed Member Posts: 23
    Wow Michaell, you are awesome. Thanks for all the info in all 3 of my threads about Elantra, Sonata and Tucson. I've done a few BMW leases in the past where MSDs are common, interesting to see that Hyundai does not have it. One last question: What's the downpayment rule for Hyundai? Because of how a lease works, I don't like putting money down but I see all Hyundai lease ads have cap cost reduction as a money down. Is it mandatory or something negotiable based on credit, dealer, etc.?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,305
    mrunnamed said:

Wow Michaell, you are awesome. Thanks for all the info in all 3 of my threads about Elantra, Sonata and Tucson. I've done a few BMW leases in the past where MSDs are common, interesting to see that Hyundai does not have it. One last question: What's the downpayment rule for Hyundai? Because of how a lease works, I don't like putting money down but I see all Hyundai lease ads have cap cost reduction as a money down. Is it mandatory or something negotiable based on credit, dealer, etc.?

Totally negotiable. I don't do money down on a lease either.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4