Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Finding Drugs, A Lazy Stereo Installation, and Strange Sound Deadening Solution - 2007 Dodge Charger

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited February 2016 in Dodge
imageFinding Drugs, A Lazy Stereo Installation, and Strange Sound Deadening Solutions - 2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 Long-Term Road Test

From drugs to a botched aftermarket backup camera installation, we make some interesting discoveries while taking apart the trunk of our long-term 2007 Dodge Charger SRT8.

Read the full story here

Comments

• banhughbanhugh Posts: 315
    edited February 2016
    The pill is to be shared with the rest of the team that helped in that futile effort to sound proof the droning...
  • daryleasondaryleason TexasPosts: 501
    Well..I can understand needing nerve pills or anti-depressants for anyone who owns a Chrysler product. As for the shoddy install of the sound system, did y'all contact the shop that did the work? I'd be demanding either a refund or that they redo it correctly, under supervision.
  • reminderreminder Posts: 383
    That prescription was filled after the previous owner told his doctor that he bought a Charger.
    "Here son, you'll thank me later."
    As for the crappy work in the electrical department, I have always been leery of having any aftermarket parts installed, but having some clown that makes $8.00 grab some wire cutters on his way over to my vehicle makes me dry heave.
  • boffboff Posts: 91
    edited February 2016
    Bupropion predates the SSRI's and is nowadays used more for smoking cessation than for depression. Although it did have a second life as an antidepressant "with no sexual side-effects!"
  • boffboff Posts: 91
    BTW the baggie might not be the saddest example of slipshod assembly work: in my Mustang (and probably Edmunds' as well) there is a fabric fender liner that looks like it was cut with a rusty set of garden shears by someone who was blind drunk.
  • something like that sort of happened to me. I had a 96 Integra GSR that was stolen (of course). The good news was that they found it four hours later with the guy in it doing drugs. So he got busted and I got my car with minimal damage. About two weeks later I was doing a real deep clean and found a used crack pipe under my seat. I tossed it and thought...try explaining that one to the cops! I swear it isn't mine officer! :/
  • tom_in_mntom_in_mn Posts: 61
    Drugs should not be flushed, as they just end up in our drinking water. See here http://dpw.lacounty.gov/epd/nodrugs/index.cfm
  • "Drugs" ... made it seem like the car was being used as a mule to cross borders.