Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Have you recently gone to a dealership expecting to find/purchase a cheap new (not used) sedan and found it to be more expensive than expected? Or did you even end up purchasing a new SUV because it ended up being a similar price to a new sedan?
If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by Thursday, February 14 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.

Car won't start

lopsterlopster Posts: 8
edited March 2016 in Dodge
my niece has a 2013 dodge dart . it will not start at all .we had the codes checked it showed UO101 current and in the passed. plus it said loss of comnutation from tcm. my spelling isn't the best but you may know what I'm talking about.

Comments

• Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Sonoma, CaliforniaPosts: 63,326
    I don't think that code has anything to do with a no start. Someone will have to do a preliminary diagnosis to see if the no start is due to a loss of fuel or a loss of spark.

MODERATOR --Need help with anything? Click on my name!

Share Your Vehicle Reviews Here

• lopsterlopster Posts: 8
    one person said it might be the shift or park in the transmission what do you think?