Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Chronic Car Buyers Anonymous

Comments

• Options
    tjc78tjc78 Member Posts: 15,935
    edited November 2012
    Nice, congrats! I really like my 2012. What color? Mine is a PIII FWD black over grey.

2023 Mercedes EQE 350 4Matic / 2022 Ram 1500 Bighorn, Built to Serve

• Options
    jayriderjayrider Member Posts: 3,602
    It's called storm grey metallic -- the interior is dark/light titanium. Looks a lot like the color of my 02 Chrysler. Not much drama in the negotiations -- I was walking out for $1500 more on the trade but they wanted to do the deal so it happened. We both did just fine -- despite their good natured comments that I was killing them. There is lots of back end money on that 2012 coming their way on Dec. 1.
  • Options
    When I bought mine, that color along with the burgundy were unavailable. I like the LaCrosse in that color and probably would have gotten it. Any questions about the tech ask away I think I've mastered most of it.

FWIW mine has been trouble free, although I have noticed the windshield is delaminating in the corners which appears to be a common 2012 problem. You most likely will not have to worry about it, since my car was a very early 2012 (I've had it 13 months) and I would think GM addressed it by now.

• Options
    Sandman6472Sandman6472 Member Posts: 6,971
    Car sounds and drives like new again. The fourth mount was in perfect condition so we left it alone. Will fix the a/c if and when it finally conks out and will wait to buy a 2014 model. Wife wanted things this way...she's happy, I'm happy! :) Luckily the tires we installed last year look brand new but i rotate religiously and keep the car aligned. The 2nd three year alignment policy expires in two weeks so must decide what to do. Probably will just re-up for both cars, my Civic has one also, as they are transferable to another car...the lifetime alignment policy's are not. Probably should've gotten the lifetime one for my Civic back in '07 since I plan to keep it for as long as I can!

The Sandman :) :sick: :shades:

2023 Hyundai Kona Limited AWD (wife) / 2015 Golf TSI (me) / 2019 Chevrolet Cruze Premier RS (daughter #1) / 2020 Hyundai Accent SE (daughter #2) / 2023 Subaru Impreza Base (son)

• Options
    isellhondasisellhondas Member Posts: 20,342
    Nice choice! I parked next to one yesterday and gave it looking over and I was totally impressed.

I've always been a Buick guy and I would hate to see them go the way of Oldsmobile and Pontiac.

Hard to believe that more buicks are sold in China than here!
  • Options
    I parked next to one yesterday and gave it looking over and I was totally impressed.

IMO its probably one of the nicest cars GM has made in the last 20 years. I'm also impressed with GM's 3.6 DI V6. It's very refined and smooth. It could use a touch more low end torque but otherwise a solid powerplant.

If the LaCrosse could use anything its a diet. It is a heavy car (over 4K lbs), that would certainly help FE a little.

• Options
    Going back monday to finish the deal so hopefully the tech stuff will get resolved. The navigation announces construction zones ahead [loudly] which scared the **** out of us first time. Feeling a little vibration in the steering wheel on the highway so will have the tires rebalanced. Don't know if the AWD has an effect on handling or not. Bought from a big family dealership in St. Louis. Isell, you would love working there. Everyone gets along with the GM who was with us every step of the way. They treat customers and staff well and it shows. The place was packed --- the other places I went were pretty empty. I asked my sales rep if you could make a living off walk-ins or did you have to prospect among friends and family. He said the floor traffic is is strong and steady and he's done well in his first 4 months. The old man who started the business had such a great reputation for fairness that he was a legend and people still remember him. His family is still running the dealerships the same way.
  • Options
    mark156mark156 Member Posts: 1,915
    Looks like a few people are getting new cars.... the economy must be picking up! :blush:

Mark156
    2010 Land Rover LR4, 2013 Honda CR-V, 2009 Bentley GTC, 1990 MB 500SL, 2001 MB S500, 2007 Lincoln TC, 1964 RR Silver Cloud III, 1995 MB E320 Cab., 2015 Prevost Liberty Coach
  • Options
    nyccarguynyccarguy Member Posts: 16,439
    Congrats on the new ride! Enjoy it!

2001 Prelude Type SH, 2022 Highlander XLE AWD, 2022 Wrangler Sahara 4Xe, 2023 Toyota Tacoma SR 4WD

• Options
    roadburnerroadburner Member Posts: 17,366
    Ditto! Enjoy!!!

Mine: 1995 318ti Club Sport; 2020 C43; 2021 Sahara 4xe 1996 Speed Triple Challenge Cup Replica Wife's: 2015 X1 xDrive28i Son's: 2009 328i; 2018 330i xDrive

• Options
    A good friend is selling his 2002 Z3 2.5. Black with Impala Brown leather, 43k, H-K sound, sport seats, ///M steering wheel, heated seats, power top, 25% locking diff, cross-spoke wheels... Immaculate and Gorgeous!
    Except for one thing:
    It's a slushbox... :cry::cry::cry:

Mine: 1995 318ti Club Sport; 2020 C43; 2021 Sahara 4xe 1996 Speed Triple Challenge Cup Replica Wife's: 2015 X1 xDrive28i Son's: 2009 328i; 2018 330i xDrive

• Options
    breldbreld Member Posts: 6,710
    Wife and I went out car "looking" Saturday - looked at the TSX Wagon, a 2011 328 wagon and the Jetta Sportswagen TDI. Surprisingly, we weren't all that into the BMW - I think we're both liking the size, feel and design of the F30. The Jetta is a pretty fun drive - particularly considering the MPG you're getting. And it was the only manual trannie wagon we could find.

But the big surprise was the TSX. I had an "original" 2004 TSX and really enjoyed it - in fact I pointed out to my wife that I had kept that car 3-4 years :surprise: . But then I moved on to my first BMW and never really looked back.

But just as you would expect, and as I remember, the Acura offers so much for the money. I really like the traditional wagon style of the TSX (as opposed to something like the Crosstour). I wasn't expecting much from the 5-speed auto and the 201 hp 4-cyl, but it had plenty of pickup - it just lagged a bit when passing on the highway. But as a practical choice for hauling the kids around to school and sports, we both thought it'd be a fun and stylish choice.

What really got my attention was that a local dealer had several low mileage, CPO TSX wagons available. So a 2012 model with something like 3,000 miles, with the tech package was being offered for $30k, $27k without the tech package. A different dealer that we had initially visited had the same thing for $33k, and politely said that if this other dealer really had it for $30k, that we should go there. So we did, and I pushed it a bit to see if they would come down to $28k for the tech package example, but they stuck with their $30k and let me walk.

So I'll think about it - I like the reliability and practical nature of the Acura. Sort of "offsets" the risks and uncertainties of the BMWs in the garage. :)

nyccarguy - you just recently had a TSX right? How did that treat you?

2024 Audi Q8 e-tron - 2024 Corvette - 2024 BMW X5 - 2023 Tesla Model Y

• Options
    Breld - my ownership experience with my wife's 2010 Acura TSX Tech which subsequently became my 2010 TSX when we made the decision (and were blessed) to have a 3rd child was a good one. August 29, 2009 - March 19, 2012. 49,000 miles.

Highs:

I absolutely LOVED the engine/transmission combination. Drop the transmission into (S)port mode & it won't shift until it hits the redline. Flick a paddle shifter for a downshift & the car will bounce off the redline all day w/o upshifting. Power & Acceleration were adequate. The car was fast enough to get me an 81 in a 55 ticket. However, I can see it becoming a bit wheezy if you are talking AC pumping & Denver's high elevations.

Lots of tech goodies which I LOVED. Excellent NAV, Boomin BOSE 10 speaker stereo, backup camera (which I miss), Bluetooth, voice activated everything (I worked ok, but it was cool).

The interior was well finished, front seats were thickly bolstered & heated. Trunk was HUGE, the backseat was roomy enough for 2 full size adults (when we took the car seats out).

It handled well for a nose heavy, fwd car. Comfortable on the highway. I could sit in traffic & then floor it to 80 mph + once conditions permitted & average 24 - 25 mpg.

The cons: the brakes just sucked. Like they were just lifted straight from an Accord LX.

The electric power steering was flat out lifeless. Completely lacked feel & feedback. Over posted at low speeds. Artificially firm at big speeds. The only way I knew the wheels were spinning with snow on the ground is the fact that the VSC light flickered on the dash.

When I was originally shopping for a replacement for my wife's 2007 X3 (leased, chock full o miles), I figured wagon was the only way to fly. I needed room for infant car seats, a double stroller, & diaper bag among other things. I found most wagons were marketed as "sport" wagons. While their steeply raked rear ends looked great, their cargo room wasn't that great.

Does that answer your question? ;)-

2001 Prelude Type SH, 2022 Highlander XLE AWD, 2022 Wrangler Sahara 4Xe, 2023 Toyota Tacoma SR 4WD

• Options
    xwesxxwesx Member Posts: 16,800
    That was my experience after replacing the motor mounts, too! Actually, I think I did the motor mounts, struts, and alignment relatively close to one another. The combination of those three things really did make it feel like a new car!

I'm glad it worked out well for you (and your wife), Sandman!
    2018 Subaru Crosstrek, 2014 Audi Q7 TDI, 2013 Subaru Forester, 1969 Chevrolet C20, 1969 Ford Econoline 100, 1976 Ford F250
  • Options
    steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    Anyone know anyone? Fezo?

A reporter would like to speak to Sandy victims who lost a car in the storm and are trying to replace it. If this fits your description, please send your daytime contact info to pr@edmunds.com no later than Tuesday, November 20, 2012 at 9 a.m. PT/noon ET.
  • Options
    breldbreld Member Posts: 6,710
    Awesome feedback - thanks!

I'll have to take another drive and pay particular attention to the braking and steering feel. But it's good to hear that you were more than content with the power and trannie. Also sounds like you really enjoyed the tech package goodies, which is one of the questions I've been asking myself (whether it's worth the extra $3k).

The thing I keep reminding myself is that this would be the choice for general commuting and hauling kids and their sports stuff around. For the sports sedan, I'll still have the E39 and for the real family hauling, we have the Ody. So for the stated purpose, I feel the TSX would be a very stylish and fun choice - as well as reliable and practical. I mean, I also have thoughts on the new CR-V, which I'm sure is very nice - but the TSX is so much more appealing, as long as I'm okay with FWD vs. AWD.

2024 Audi Q8 e-tron - 2024 Corvette - 2024 BMW X5 - 2023 Tesla Model Y

• Options
    fezofezo Member Posts: 10,384
    Thankfully not me this time. I lost 2 cars to floods from Nor'easters but all 4 made it through just fine.
    2015 Mazda 6 Grand Touring, 2014 Mazda 3 Sport Hatchback, 1999 Mazda Miata 2004 Toyota Camry LE, 1999.
  • Options
    andre1969andre1969 Member Posts: 25,690
    After "only" 113K miles?

113K is a LOT of miles and motor mounts don't last forever.

It wasn't too many years ago when cars were totally shot at 100K!

For some reason, my '68 Dart tended to squash the passenger side mount. I had to replace it a few times over the years I had it. Never had an issue with the driver's side though.
  • Options
    andre1969andre1969 Member Posts: 25,690
    Congratulations on the new ride! Hopefully you and TJC78 can help keep Buick afloat!

I drove a LaCrosse at a drive event they had at the GM show in Carlisle PA back in 2010. VERY nice, comfy car. My only real issue with it was that I didn't like the high beltline, thick roof pillars, and small windows. But, I think you're going to get that with just about any new car these days.
  • Options
    thick roof pillars

My wife complains about that. I don't find it to be a major issue.

• Options
    corvettecorvette Member Posts: 10,268
    I had my house appraised today...

Appraiser: Have you done any repairs to the roof?
    Me: Yes.
    Appraiser: The tornado?
    Me: No.
    Appraiser: The hail storm?
    Me: No.
    Appraiser: So you haven't done anything to the roof?
    Me: Well, I replaced one piece of decking that rotted out. I'm waiting for a good storm to get the whole roof replaced.
  • Options
    corvettecorvette Member Posts: 10,268
    Yes, the big pillars are irritating and often make it hard to make a left turn. Both my Altima and the 540i have thinner pillars. Dad's Honda Element has huge pillars all around.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    My Dad inherited his brother's 2002 Impala (79,000 miles). It's in decent shape, a few minor bumper scrapes, etc. Has the coldest AC I've ever seen on a car.

Anyway, I try to take it out once a week since my Dad can't drive anymore (91 yrs. old). I noticed that when I stop or start, there is a squeak/vibration in the steering wheel. Do you think it's the motor mounts? I helped my Uncle pick it out and drove it home from the dealership 10 yrs. ago. It certainly didn't do that when new.

This car will be driven very seldom, basically, just once a week to keep the fluids circulated. I put Stabil in the tank.

Mark156
    2010 Land Rover LR4, 2013 Honda CR-V, 2009 Bentley GTC, 1990 MB 500SL, 2001 MB S500, 2007 Lincoln TC, 1964 RR Silver Cloud III, 1995 MB E320 Cab., 2015 Prevost Liberty Coach
  • Options
    Had it out for a hundred mile drive today. Never had a car that tracked like this. Very confidence inspiring. I now understand the euro handling attraction better. Definite visibility issues. Makes you stay focused and really look before changing lanes. When I get too old and stiff to turn to my head to double check, will give it to my son --- he'll be real happy.
  • Options
    My only real issue with it was that I didn't like the high beltline, thick roof pillars, and small windows.

Back in 2007 I was very interested in the Charger SRT-8. Until I actually sat in one. I felt like I was driving an armored car.
    I love my '02; the thin pillars make it seem like a bubble top compared to most cars on the road today...

• Options
    stickguystickguy Member Posts: 50,558
    my days of having my own car are coming to a close this week (assuming my daughter passes her road test Friday!). And somehow, I am thinking that sharing 2 cars for 3 people is not going to work well. Since my wife of course keeps her car, and sharing the Volvo with a 17 YO girl who is a touch OCD. And really, really excited about having her "own" car.

This lack of money thing is really a drag. I need to get adopted by one of you rich guys with a fleet of cars. Like Fezo....

My timing is about 6 months off. Assuming my son can get a job by graduation (please, please please...), I can get him off the policy. And repo the 3.2TL!

getting something now, means 4 cars on the insurance (cha-ching!) And of course, paying for the darned thing!

And man, the cheap end of the market is a scary, scary place to swim. especially these days!

So, I figure, why not look for something old, that I wanted in a prior life? I barely need a car anyway these days, so what the heck, if it doesn't always run, c'est la vie!

2020 Acura RDX tech SH-AWD, 2023 Maverick hybrid Lariat luxury package.

• Options
    I almost bought one of these when they first came out. Still like the prior RWD generation though.
    http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/3330124423.html

I would love an early (well, Gen II) CRX, but man, everyone of those is either trashed, a rolling shell, or chopped to heck with mods.

Ditto for a gen 1 or 2 GTI.

Here's a fun little runabout. What could possibly go wrong?
    http://southjersey.craigslist.org/cto/3407996687.html

Well dang, this looks like an actual viable alternative. Just have a slightly hinky feeling about the ad. This would need a serious look over by an expert. Too bad all the ones I know are in Kentucky!

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/cto/3404667818.html

Pricier, but I like it! And darn it, I deserve it.

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/cto/3375759121.html

And, one last one that I just like. I find it humorous though that he took a picture highlighting the fact that the message screen is missing a bunch of pixels!

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/cto/3363107498.html

• Options
    Stickguy - I have a friend looking to get rid of her '03 VW GTI 5 Speed with 80,000 miles. She's maintained it very well & has a stack of repair receipts. But she's getting rid of it because it's becoming an aging problem. Every trip to the mechanic (not even the dealer) is becoming a $400 - $600 event. So I CANNOT in good conscience recomend it to you.

• Options
    there is a squeak/vibration in the steering wheel

Those years of the Impala (as well as LaCrosse and Grand Prix) are known to have issue with the steering shaft. It certainly sounds like you may have the early symptoms of it.

There is a tsb out for the ISS its not a recall but an update check with your dealer and or call GM and yell and complain you might get a new ISS for free not might you should !

edit

01-02-32-001A
    Steering - Clunk Noise While Turning
    November, 2001

Models: 2001-2002 Buick Regal, 2000-2002 Cadillac Seville, 1997-2002 Chevrolet Cavalier, 2000-2002 Chevrolet Impala, Monte Carlo, 2001-2002 Oldsmobile Aurora, 1998-2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue,2000-2002 Pontiac Bonneville, Sunfire
    This bulletin is being revised to add models and change the Correction information.
    Condition

Some customers may comment on a clunk type noise coming from the front of the vehicle during a turning maneuver. This condition may also be felt through the steering wheel when the vehicle is stationary and the wheel is rotated from steering stop to steering stop. Typically, the clunk noise will be heard once for every 180°of steering wheel rotation in either direction for J-cars (Cavalier and Sunfire). However, some vehicles may only exhibit the noise once for every 360°of wheel rotation. On all other vehicles, this clunk noise will be noticed during low speed acceleration or deceleration, typically in light turns of the steering wheel.

• Options
    ateixeiraateixeira Member Posts: 72,587
    I like that Z4. Unfortunately no one seems to keep them for long. You'll be back here in a couple of months, shopping again.

I like that 5 series, too.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    I would love to nab this CPO 135i stick.

It's at the same dealer that sold me my 1988 M6 back in 1992.

• Options
    qbrozenqbrozen Member Posts: 32,954
    nice color and nice miles. No premium kills it for me, though. I need the lumbar support.

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

• Options
    edited November 2012
    The 318 seems like it good be a very good deal.

I assume you are thinking of a $3k price cap?

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

• Options
    Sandman6472Sandman6472 Member Posts: 6,971
    One just pulled up next to me at a light about an hour ago...a blue one. Very nice rig there, though a bit big for our purposes. Looked very european actually with it's nice lines and all...very impressive auto!

The Sandman :) :sick: :shades:

2023 Hyundai Kona Limited AWD (wife) / 2015 Golf TSI (me) / 2019 Chevrolet Cruze Premier RS (daughter #1) / 2020 Hyundai Accent SE (daughter #2) / 2023 Subaru Impreza Base (son)

• Options
    edited November 2012
    I thought when I first looked that its a pretty good deal, and I just confirmed. With those miles, that would probably fetch around $21k at the block, if its clean. So $26k CPO ain't bad. Lack of premium is all that really holds it back. I'd say not to break $25k only for that reason.

Approaching a year now with my 1'er and I'm still in love with it. I can't think of anything I'd realistically replace it with.

• Options
    fintailfintail Member Posts: 57,176
    My sister bought a new Sonic a couple months ago. Apparently she likes it a lot - and as it replaced an original Focus ZX5, I thought it would be a step down , but she's not unhappy.
  • Options
    That was kind of the range if I was going to get a spare to have on hand. Though I could certainly go higher for the right vehicle.

I work from home, and have access to the Volvo or RDX when needed, so this would be a combination of a toy, and something to run around local when both of the 'real" cars are occupied. So pretty much could be anything, and practicality is not a requirement. Nor is the expectation that I would ever use it to travel.

the ti did seem like a solid deal, though that ad IIRC was about 3 weeks old, so something must be seriously out of whack if it is still available! if it was a bit closer though I would give a call anyway.

• Options
    I actually have a soft spot for the old school GTIs. No power steering, and much simpler. Just darned hard to find.

I remember you posting that GIT in the trade values thread. If cheap enough, I could be tempted by something like that. Just have to check the records. as long as she just spent all the money doing 1-time stuff, sometiems that is better than buying one where they spent nothing on it!

• Options
    the 5 series has possibilities, but that would need a serious professional inspection.

The Z4? I expect a lot of people get the itch, then get ired/bored of the 2 seat convertible life style, and move on to something else. it would be great for me though, and I could keep it as a garage queen for a long time.

beginning next spring, I should start having cars return to the fold (if my son gets a job, the TL and when my daughter goes to college I will have at least 1 year of the Volvo back!)

• Options
    ateixeiraateixeira Member Posts: 72,587
    Roadsters make a lousy primary car.

They're the perfect 2nd car, though.
  • Options
    So far so good. The size compares nicely to the BMW 5 series and the MB E class but of course it isn't either. Looks great and drives great and saved about 20k vs those rides.. It will depreciate more, but in 8-9 years, I won't care. Oil changes with tire rotations are $30 and with my driving probably only once a year. Better than most Euro cars [except the ones with free service that you prepay anyway.]
  • Options
    xwesxxwesx Member Posts: 16,800
    Well, I could let you borrow my '74 Pinto wagon for a few months until your son graduates, but I have to warn you.... it's an automatic. :P
    2018 Subaru Crosstrek, 2014 Audi Q7 TDI, 2013 Subaru Forester, 1969 Chevrolet C20, 1969 Ford Econoline 100, 1976 Ford F250
  • Options
    Thanks for the info!

M156 :D
  • Options
    Well, after reading the whole description, I am thinking this is either a brand new car, or just waiting to suck dry another owner, as this guy must have a ton in it. Yet, I really like these.

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/cto/3382388508.html

If it just had a stick. And I had a mullet.

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/cto/3424241379.html

Old Farmer special!

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/cto/index100.html

Miley, but right number of pedals.

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/cto/3401281225.html

Well, like the look. Like the trans. Like the price. Miles made my eyes bleed!

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/cto/3374474687.html

Looks like fun. and a stick. But man, people like to mile up these Bimmers, don't they?

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/cto/3402233095.html

• Options
    akanglakangl Member Posts: 3,281
    Tomorrow I get to take the Focus in for its first issue......the engine block heater isn't working. Hubby found that out when the car nearly didn't start when he was leaving work and the temp was -20. Gotta love the extra stuff cars in Alaska have to have. Thankfully it came from the factory with the block heater so it's covered by warranty. Probably have the oil changed too since its around 5500 miles.

Hubby was going to take the Toyota (not winterized, no block heater) so that I could get the Focus fixed. He rode in with a co-worker instead. Oddly enough the Toyota cold starts with no issues, it's a lot like the Escort was.

On another note, the kid's Elantra made it to California on Sunday. He said it was filthy but in great shape. He's making a 7 hr drive to his uncle's house tomorrow so he can spend thanksgiving there. Nothing like learning to drive in California by jumping into a trip down I-5. :surprise:
  • Options
    The MR2 is interesting. I'll assume he bought it dirt cheap and flipping for a small profit.

The 5er.... RUN Forrest RUN

Vette, MEH a V6 Camry would give it a run

Vert, why does hunter green look so darn old now? It was the rage in the 90s.

• Options
    jpp75jpp75 Member Posts: 1,535
    edited November 2012
    Glad to hear she likes it so far, like you I would have thought she wouldnt be as happy coming form her ZX5 but everyone has different tastes. I can't get used to the look of the front, but I haven't driven one so I can't comment on that. Either way she's happy and since it's her money that's what matters.
  • Options
    jpp75jpp75 Member Posts: 1,535
    Great feedback nyccarguy. The TSX has always been on my radar and when my G37 lease is up in 13 months I'll probably have it on the short list for my next car, especially if I decide to grow up andbe practical with my car choice. Overall it seems like the TSX is a good balance of decent performance, fuel economy, rock solid reliability and tech goodies. Granted the G37 fits most of that, definitely more power, reliability is fine but maybe not quite as good as Acura over the long run, fuel economy obviously suffers with the bigger engine though and it is definitely aloud engine, but fun to rev. Something about the TSX just appeals to me though, just can't say exactly what it is.
  • Options
    and it is definitely aloud engine, but fun to rev

I think it's the exhaust tuning in the G. I've driven the VQ engine in other Nissan products, but in the G it always is louder and raspy. In the Max and Altima it sounds completely different.

• Options
    au1994au1994 Member Posts: 3,389
    I believe you are correct on the exhaust tuning and I think it is even moreso on the coupe vs the sedan, could just be my perception though.

Sometimes I think it sounds good, sometimes I think it sounds a little 'boy racerish'

2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe Granite Crystal over Saddle
    2024 Audi Q5 Premium Plus Daytona Gray over Beige
    2017 BMW X1 Jet Black over Mocha