Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently bought/leased a new car online and requested a home delivery due to coronavirus? A reporter would like to speak to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 4/5 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2016 Nissan Murano Purchase Price

chelseafc_mhchelseafc_mh Posts: 9
edited March 2016 in Nissan
How much did you pay for the Nissan Murano 2016 SL (getting a Murano for the wife)

what is a good target price?

is there a lower level Murano that comes with Leather?
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 141,040
    stever said:

Invoice on the AWD SL is $37,542 (MSRP is $39,550) and the TMV (average price paid) is a few hundred bucks below invoice at $37,255. That's for a random zip code here in NM - you can dial the number in a bit better or pick the FWD version at this link.

So a good target price would be, oh, maybe $1,000 below invoice? May be a good place to start unless some recent buyers post even better numbers.

Doesn't look like you can get leather in a lower trim unless you go aftermarket.

Years ago, I wanted a mid-sized 4-door sedan. My requirements were V6 and leather interior. I found a Saturn L300 that was equipped with cloth. For $1500, I was able to swap out all the fabric seating surfaces and door cards with a custom leather from Katzkin. Professionally done, and I loved the fact that I could choose a custom color that wasn't black or beige.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4