Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Passenger Power Seat

babevianbabevian Posts: 3
edited April 2016 in Mercedes-Benz
I purchased an ML350 in June 2015 and a couple of months after i purchased i noticed that the passenger adjustable knobs/buttons are not functional, i can adjust the seat up and down but the other 2 buttons for back and head rest aren't functional. So i ask the dealer and he said that my car only has that feature for the driver seat. I thought it should come standard ( I thought that it woould be not so smart if Benz only have the feature for driver seat ). Does anyone know if it suppose to come standard or not? I looked at Benz site and it says power seat is STANDARD, driver and passenger.
Thank you for taking the time to read my question.

Best Answers

Answers

• Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Sonoma, CaliforniaPosts: 64,482
    I think what's happening here, if I'm reading it correctly, is that power seats are standard BUT that the 10-way power seat is driver-only unless you order the 10-way passenger seat as part of a design or option package.
  • babevianbabevian Posts: 3
    I do have the premium package but only indicating 14-way power driver seat with memory. So 10-way passenger seat is optional, that is a separate package?
    Thank you!
  • babevianbabevian Posts: 3

Looks like you need to order one of the "Designo" packages to get the 10-way passenger seat.

Designo? I thought its only a Leather seat package? I don't know a lot about packages. Thank you for your information