Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

F type lease

lookingftlookingft Member Posts: 5
edited May 2016 in Jaguar
I live in the NYC area and looking to lease an f-type. I only drive 3300 miles a year so I'm looking for a 5000 miles/yr lease. Do they exist? If so, what's the monthly payment I'd be looking at?

Comments

• Options
    lookingftlookingft Member Posts: 5
    Also what's the combination for the lowest monthly lease? I'm looking for lowest miles and from 24 months up to 48 months lease. I can put 5K out the door for down payment, first payment, etc
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    lookingft said:

I live in the NYC area and looking to lease an f-type. I only drive 3300 miles a year so I'm looking for a 5000 miles/yr lease. Do they exist? If so, what's the monthly payment I'd be looking at?

Coupe or convertible?

RWD or AWD?

Base, S or R?

Yes, Jaguar has a 5K mi/yr program.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    LeasingLadyLeasingLady Member Posts: 10
    Hi, are there any leasing programs left for a new 2019 F Type AWD 6cyl Coupe? I found one in IL but I'm willing to make the trip from NYC. MSRP is $96K, NYC tax is 8.88%. What’s a good monthly payment if I roll taxes in for 10K/36mos? Thank you so much!
  • Options
    LeasingLadyLeasingLady Member Posts: 10

Hi, are there any leasing programs left for a new 2019 F Type AWD 6cyl Coupe? I found one in IL but I'm willing to make the trip from NYC. MSRP is $96K, NYC tax is 8.88%. What’s a good monthly payment if I roll taxes in for 10K/36mos? Thank you so much!

Sorry, and nothing down. Thanks again 😊
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185

Sorry, and nothing down. Thanks again 😊
    No lease programs for 2019 models

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator