2016 MINI lease offers

siddhupiddusiddhupiddu Member Posts: 1
edited June 2016 in MINI
I am looking for 2016 mini cooper 4 door hard top with parking sensors leasing offers with zero downpayment in seattle area. I have excellent credit. Any places where I can shop at ?

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,895

    I am looking for 2016 mini cooper 4 door hard top with parking sensors leasing offers with zero downpayment in seattle area. I have excellent credit. Any places where I can shop at ?

    I think there are only two choices in your general area.

    Seattle MINI
    Northwest MINI

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • aa2015aa2015 Member Posts: 13
    Hello, I'm looking to lease a 2016 Mini Hardtop in the LA area zip 90026. I found one nearby msrp $24,890 , I'm waiting for a lease quote but I'd like to get an idea of what a good deal looks like on one of these cars. I'm willing to do $1k out of pocket 36mo term 12k miles a year ( I also asked for 15k miles per year quote) any help on this inquiry will be greatly appreciated. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,895
    aa2015 said:

    Hello, I'm looking to lease a 2016 Mini Hardtop in the LA area zip 90026. I found one nearby msrp $24,890 , I'm waiting for a lease quote but I'd like to get an idea of what a good deal looks like on one of these cars. I'm willing to do $1k out of pocket 36mo term 12k miles a year ( I also asked for 15k miles per year quote) any help on this inquiry will be greatly appreciated. 

    Sorry, but we don't have the lease numbers for MINI, this month.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jackliaojackliao Member Posts: 4
    Hi, new here, would like to see if someone can provide the residual value and money factor for mini cooper 2 door hardtop and mini cooper s 2 door hardtop. Thank you very much.
  • jackliaojackliao Member Posts: 4
    Can anyone please share what type of deals they have been getting for the mini cooper 2 door hardtop and mini cooper s 2 door hardtop, anything would help. Thanks so much.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,895
    jackliao said:

    Hi, new here, would like to see if someone can provide the residual value and money factor for mini cooper 2 door hardtop and mini cooper s 2 door hardtop. Thank you very much.

    Sorry.. we haven't received the MINI lease numbers for a few months.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • drsailordrsailor Member Posts: 13
    Hi, does anyone have the residual/MF numbers for a 2017 Mini Cooper S 2dr Hardtop for 36/12k? Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,895
    drsailor said:

    Hi, does anyone have the residual/MF numbers for a 2017 Mini Cooper S 2dr Hardtop for 36/12k? Thanks

    Sorry, but we didn't get the MINI numbers, this month.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • drsailordrsailor Member Posts: 13
    kyfdx said:

    drsailor said:

    Hi, does anyone have the residual/MF numbers for a 2017 Mini Cooper S 2dr Hardtop for 36/12k? Thanks

    Sorry, but we didn't get the MINI numbers, this month.
    Thanks anyways!
  • four4ringsfour4rings Member Posts: 31
    Hi all! I know Mini numbers are very hard to come by so I thought I would share some research I have been doing. I am on the hunt for a base Mini Cooper 2 door for my daughter. The following is what a local SoCal deal offered for a left over 2016. This deal is POOR at best but it might shed some light as to the stated Money Factor and Residual for those interested.
    2016 Mini Cooper Hardtop: Auto, Wired Pkg, 16" Wheels, Heated Seats and a few other goodies.

    2016 Mini Cooper Hardtop 2-door
    MSRP: $26,840 Adjusted Cap Cost: $25,356.61
    Due at Signing: $4,571.07 Drive Off: $2,699.00 Cash + $1,872.07 ($925 Bank Fee $219 First Pmt, DMV $375, Taxes $335.07)
    $235.43 per month with tax (7.5%)

    Money Factor: .00132 Residual: 62% Term: 36 Months Mileage: 10,000

    Clearly they are not motivated to lease, at least at this dealer!

    I hope this info helps those out there looking for a bit of insight.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 232,895
    Thanks for the info!

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.