2016 Tiguan SE 4motion deal

carrinocarrino Member Posts: 42
edited May 2016 in Volkswagen
$1090.00 down
62.00 dmv
12,000 miles a year
368.00/36 months

is this a good deal?

Answers

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,005
    carrino said:

    $1090.00 down
    62.00 dmv
    12,000 miles a year
    368.00/36 months

    is this a good deal?

    Is this a lease? If so, we'll need to know the following:

    1. MSRP
    2. Adjusted cap cost (selling price plus any taxes and fees)
    3. State and tax rate
    4. Breakdown of the $1090 up front

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • carrinocarrino Member Posts: 42
    yes it is a 36 month lease. the $1090 is first month, taxes and fees. I am in new York and the rate is 8.625. Car sticker is $34,520
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,005
    carrino said:

    yes it is a 36 month lease. the $1090 is first month, taxes and fees. I am in new York and the rate is 8.625. Car sticker is $34,520

    And the selling price or adjusted cap cost?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • carrinocarrino Member Posts: 42
    price after everything is 33,598, 1000.00 plus first payment and dmv, 349.00 month/36/12,000 miles year
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,005
    carrino said:

    price after everything is 33,598, 1000.00 plus first payment and dmv, 349.00 month/36/12,000 miles year

    Looks like a solid deal.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.