2016 Mazda CX-9 Lease questions

jv77777jv77777 Member Posts: 9
edited May 2016 in Mazda
I drove the 2017 CX-9 today in FL. The car drives good and looks great. If is available. Would you please let me know the MF and RS? And any incentives? Thank you
Tagged:

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,408
    jv77777 said:

    I drove the 2017 CX-9 today in FL. The car drives good and looks great.
    If is available. Would you please let me know the MF and RS? And any incentives?
    Thank you

    We don't yet have any lease numbers for the 2017 CX-9. Perhaps in June.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jv77777jv77777 Member Posts: 9
    Sorry Actually the new model is 2016 
    the dealer quote me mf .00114 RV 61%
    sticker price around $38500 for the 2016 cx9 touring with tech pkg sale price the same 36 / 12k
    $2000 down and $525 + tax a month
    i think this is too much
    please let me know what do you think
    thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,408
    jv77777 said:

    Sorry Actually the new model is 2016 
    the dealer quote me mf .00114 RV 61%
    sticker price around $38500 for the 2016 cx9 touring with tech pkg sale price the same 36 / 12k
    $2000 down and $525 + tax a month
    i think this is too much
    please let me know what do you think
    thanks

    I thought the new model would be a 2017. I have no CX-9 numbers at all this month, so cannot confirm the information given to you by the dealer.

    With the information you've provided, and assuming the MSRP = selling price = cap cost, I get $488/mo plus tax.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jv77777jv77777 Member Posts: 9
    Ok thank you
  • gusbufgusbuf Member Posts: 64
    I am interested in lease numbers for the new 2016 (or 2017, whatever they call it) CX-9 GT AWD in Buffalo, NY area, 10k/36 mo or 12k/36 mo. Coming off a lease next month of a 2013 CX-9 GT AWD. Dealer called me today to let me know they got their first 7 CX-9s yesterday with another trailer expected next week. Going to test drive this weekend. Please, once you have the MF and residual for the new CX-9 GT AWD, please post. Thanks so much!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,408
    gusbuf said:

    I am interested in lease numbers for the new 2016 (or 2017, whatever they call it) CX-9 GT AWD in Buffalo, NY area, 10k/36 mo or 12k/36 mo. Coming off a lease next month of a 2013 CX-9 GT AWD. Dealer called me today to let me know they got their first 7 CX-9s yesterday with another trailer expected next week. Going to test drive this weekend. Please, once you have the MF and residual for the new CX-9 GT AWD, please post. Thanks so much!

    We don't have the lease numbers for the new CX-9 .. perhaps in June.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ketytketyt Member Posts: 3
    Any lease figures yet on the 2016 CX-9 GT or Signature? Looking for 10k/36mo or 12k/36mo. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,408
    ketyt said:

    Any lease figures yet on the 2016 CX-9 GT or Signature? Looking for 10k/36mo or 12k/36mo. Thanks!

    I'll assume AWD, as that is the only configuration the Signature trim is available with

    .00109 and 58% for both trims, 36/12. Add 1% for 10K

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

This discussion has been closed.