Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2016 Honda Civic EX-T with Sensing 36 month 13K lease

matt454816nymatt454816ny Pennington, NJPosts: 1
edited June 2016 in Honda
I live in NJ and want to lease the 2016 Civic. I'm trying to lower my payments so I plan on handing over exactly 4,000$ at signing which I want to include first month. Not a penny more. I was told the MSRP is $24,035
Sales Price 22,279.36$ Sales tax is 7% Residual 61% or 14,661 Money factor .00083. I did the lease calculator stuff online and it seems like that figure and the quote of 199$ I was given from an NJ dealership seem far off. What is a good deal on this car I should feel good about? Any help would be very much appreciated!

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 128,360

I live in NJ and want to lease the 2016 Civic. I'm trying to lower my payments so I plan on handing over exactly 4,000$ at signing which I want to include first month. Not a penny more. I was told the MSRP is $24,035
    Sales Price 22,279.36$ Sales tax is 7% Residual 61% or 14,661 Money factor .00083. I did the lease calculator stuff online and it seems like that figure and the quote of 199$ I was given from an NJ dealership seem far off. What is a good deal on this car I should feel good about? Any help would be very much appreciated!

What is the mileage allowance? 12K or 15K per year?

.00083 MF and 61% residual is correct for 36/12.

You should ask for the adjusted CAP cost. And, a breakdown of the amounts used to calculate it. Tax, acquisition fee, dealer fee, title/license, etc, etc.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator