Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2016 Fit EX-L with Navigation/EX - DECENT DEAL? Please share your deals on leases.

zodiac2087zodiac2087 Posts: 2
edited June 2016 in Honda
After a 3 hour long grueling night with the salesman, we agreed to the following:

2016 Black Honda Fit EX-L with Navigation
36 Months
12,000 Miles
$279/Month + $1,000 TOTAL Drive-Off

He needs to locate the vehicle. He took the $1,000 deposit and said it is refundable. So, in the meantime I guess I can keep shopping.

Do you guys think this is a decent deal? I keep going back and forth wondering. He offered $239/month + $1,000 TOTAL Drive-Off for an EX.

Thanks!

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,900

After a 3 hour long grueling night with the salesman, we agreed to the following:

2016 Black Honda Fit EX-L with Navigation
    36 Months
    12,000 Miles
    $279/Month + $1,000 TOTAL Drive-Off

He needs to locate the vehicle. He took the $1,000 deposit and said it is refundable. So, in the meantime I guess I can keep shopping.

Do you guys think this is a decent deal? I keep going back and forth wondering. He offered $239/month + $1,000 TOTAL Drive-Off for an EX.

Thanks!

.00075 MF and 62% residual.

Need to know the MSRP and selling price to calculate a payment.

Not surprised that the EX is $40/mo. less, considering the residual is 2% higher.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator