Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2016 Audi S5 Convertible - MF and RV in Maryland?

speedy60speedy60 Member Posts: 13
edited June 2016 in Audi
Hi - could you please tell me the money factor and residual for a 2016 Audi S5 cabriolet? Looking to lease for 36 months and either 7.5k or 10k miles and was told the MF is .00166, which seems high. Also, I am being told the best I can expect is $3k off MSRP or $500 over invoice. That sounds high too. Thanks!
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,529
    speedy60 said:

Hi - could you please tell me the money factor and residual for a 2016 Audi S5 cabriolet? Looking to lease for 36 months and either 7.5k or 10k miles and was told the MF is .00166, which seems high. Also, I am being told the best I can expect is $3k off MSRP or $500 over invoice. That sounds high too. Thanks!

.00066 MF and 57%/54% residual for Prem+/Prestige for 36/10.
    Add 1% for 7.5K/yr

So, maximum money factor markup.

Generally, 6% off MSRP is a good deal for Audi. Of course, if there are any additional incentives, those should be subtracted from that price.

I really like dealers that tell you not to expect a good price. :@

That money factor markup will add about $85-$100 per month to the lease payment, just in case they tell you they need it to make a little profit.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    speedy60speedy60 Member Posts: 13
    Thank you! Could you tell me the same info (mf and residual) for an A5 cabriolet? Is 6% of MSRP also a good deal for that vehicle?

Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,529
    speedy60 said:

Thank you! Could you tell me the same info (mf and residual) for an A5 cabriolet? Is 6% of MSRP also a good deal for that vehicle?

Thanks!

.00055 MF and 57%/55% residual for Premium/Premium Plus for 36/10.

Add 1% for 7.5K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator