Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you currently drive a 2019 Ford Ranger and live in Michigan?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

More Fun Than a Frog in a Glass of Milk - 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited July 2016 in Mazda
imageMore Fun Than a Frog in a Glass of Milk - 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible Long-Term Road Test

Why is the 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata so much fun to drive? We've got some answers, including a freakishly light weight and accurate controls.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Well written article. Excellent description of the simplicity and pure sportiness of the Miata. Sounds like this could have been written about an early Porsche or BMW. Nice job.
  • steverstever Posts: 52,462
    edited July 2016
    I remember the first time one of my nephews encountered a frog in a cup 40 years ago. He's too big for a Miata though so went through a Wrangler phase and has settled into an Avalanche. Great descriptive title.

• ayaoayao Posts: 27
    Nice evocative, but compact and efficient, writing. Makes me want to go test drive one right now.
  • Michael_MMichael_M Posts: 9
    Makes me want to drive one! Though, I'm not familiar with a frog in a glass of milk.
  • subytrojansubytrojan Monterey Park, CaliforniaPosts: 120
    I think you were referring to the Men's Wearhouse commercial?