Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

More Fun Than a Frog in a Glass of Milk - 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited July 2016 in Mazda
imageMore Fun Than a Frog in a Glass of Milk - 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible Long-Term Road Test

Why is the 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata so much fun to drive? We've got some answers, including a freakishly light weight and accurate controls.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    markinnaples_markinnaples_ Member Posts: 251
    Well written article. Excellent description of the simplicity and pure sportiness of the Miata. Sounds like this could have been written about an early Porsche or BMW. Nice job.
  • Options
    steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    edited July 2016
    I remember the first time one of my nephews encountered a frog in a cup 40 years ago. He's too big for a Miata though so went through a Wrangler phase and has settled into an Avalanche. Great descriptive title.

• Options
    ayaoayao Member Posts: 27
    Nice evocative, but compact and efficient, writing. Makes me want to go test drive one right now.
  • Options
    Michael_MMichael_M Member Posts: 9
    Makes me want to drive one! Though, I'm not familiar with a frog in a glass of milk.
  • Options
    subytrojansubytrojan Member Posts: 120
    I think you were referring to the Men's Wearhouse commercial?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdxmOieIgnc