Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you have a lease expiring and got offered the chance to extend it for a month or more? A journalist from a national media outlet would like to chat; please reach out to [email protected] by 4/13 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2016.5 Mazda CX 5 Sport AWD

monicam4monicam4 Posts: 2
edited August 2016 in Mazda
Hi Michael, What's the residual value and MF for a 2016.5 Mazda CX 5 Sport AWD with 36/10k lease? The dealer is offering me a $279/month lease with no money down (except taxes and DMV fees), no bank fee either. I live in New York City. This is my first time leasing, so I'd like to avoid any common pitfalls. Thanks so much!

Answers

• monicam4monicam4 Posts: 2
    edited August 2016
    Forgot to mention that the monthly lease pyment includes GAP insurance. I don't know if this is typical or not.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,821
    monicam4 said:

Hi Michael, What's the residual value and MF for a 2016.5 Mazda CX 5 Sport AWD with 36/10k lease? The dealer is offering me a $279/month lease with no money down (except taxes and DMV fees), no bank fee either. I live in New York City. This is my first time leasing, so I'd like to avoid any common pitfalls. Thanks so much!

.00014 MF and 63% residual

All Mazda Finance leases include GAP insurance at no extra charge.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator