-June 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

JUST PLACED ORDER!!! 17' X5 50i arrives 4-6 weeks!

rlsummers3rlsummers3 Member Posts: 21
edited August 2016 in BMW
Very excited to see individual options. Went with Azurite Black and Nutmeg extended merino interior! Got a bit out of control at that point so it's gonna sport M sport for exterior aesthetics only, Dynamic Handling ( A Must ), Lighting, Executive, Cold Weather, Drivers Assistance Plus packages w/ ACC stop n go**LOVE THIS FEATURE! Went with the 20" 469M wheels in black. Park assist, reclining rear seats, surround cams, Apple car play, B&O sound system. I think this ride will be sharp!

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 240,892

Very excited to see individual options. Went with Azurite Black and Nutmeg extended merino interior! Got a bit out of control at that point so it's gonna sport M sport for exterior aesthetics only, Dynamic Handling ( A Must ), Lighting, Executive, Cold Weather, Drivers Assistance Plus packages w/ ACC stop n go**LOVE THIS FEATURE! Went with the 20" 469M wheels in black. Park assist, reclining rear seats, surround cams, Apple car play, B&O sound system. I think this ride will be sharp!

Sounds cheap. What is the MSRP? ;)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    edited August 2016
    $97,745, so my "salesman" says the lease rates will be lower by the time the car arrives. So let's say I can get it down to 93,345. I would like to walk away paying zero drive off, with a 36/12k contract. Not sure if you know the figures for October or maybe even November...? I did apply the "TMV-payoff formula" to my current lease and it says that I've got a bit of equity on current car (36/10k, turning in with just under 20k miles) pristine, still smells brand new!
  • Options
    Did get an email first thing this morning saying that my individual options will push delivery time to 8 weeks! I knew it was too good to be true. If I remember correctly it's 30 days from the day it gets on the ship.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 240,892
    No clue on numbers for October or November.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator