Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Have you recently used your tax refund (or are you planning on using your tax refund) toward the payment of a new or used vehicle? Or, are you planning on using your tax refund toward any expenses related to your car?
If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by Friday, January 25 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.

Are you the parent of a generation Z child (born in the mid-1990s to the early 2000s)? Do you have differing opinions on the importance of buying a car, what types of vehicles you're interested in, or just how you view cars in general? If so, a reporter would like to speak with you and your child. Please reach out to [email protected] by Friday, January 25 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.

Crosstrek Manual lease

pas1787pas1787 Posts: 3
edited August 2016 in Subaru
Looking for the MF/RV for 2016 Crosstrek Manual Transmission for Standard and Premium model 36/12 and 36/15

Thanks!

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,425
    pas1787 said:

    Looking for the MF/RV for 2016 Crosstrek Manual Transmission for Standard and Premium model 36/12 and 36/15

    Thanks!

    Base: .00150 MF and 66%/64% residual
    Prem: .00150 MF and 65%/63% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • pas1787pas1787 Posts: 3
    Thank You! Can you tell me if those numbers tend to change dramatically month to month? I am looking to Lease within the next 3 months and I know the dealership will tell me this is the "best" time.

    I took an base Crosstrek MSRP 22,800 and Net Cap Cost of 21,218 and got $225 per month $0 down. Does that look right?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,425
    pas1787 said:

    Thank You! Can you tell me if those numbers tend to change dramatically month to month? I am looking to Lease within the next 3 months and I know the dealership will tell me this is the "best" time.

    I took an base Crosstrek MSRP 22,800 and Net Cap Cost of 21,218 and got $225 per month $0 down. Does that look right?

    In general, they don't change "dramatically", but at some point the previous model year lease program will end. So, if you are counting on leasing a 2016 model in October, that may or may not be possible.

    That price looks about right.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • pas1787pas1787 Posts: 3
    Such a help, thank you so much! Would you also be able to provide the current NY numbers for the Crosstrek Automatic Premium?

    Also for the Impreza same 3 models 36/12?

    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,425
    pas1787 said:

    Such a help, thank you so much! Would you also be able to provide the current NY numbers for the Crosstrek Automatic Premium?

    Also for the Impreza same 3 models 36/12?

    Thank you

    .00150 MF and 63% residual

    Add 2% to go from 15K/yr to 12K/yr

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,425

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.