Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you currently drive a 2019 Ford Ranger and live in Michigan?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2016 Cadillac CTS Luxury Lease Rates

dprvdprv Posts: 5
edited September 2016 in Cadillac
Can you let me know current rates for 2016 CTS Luxury, 36 month, 12K, in New York state? I was just told by a dealer that a unit with 900 miles (demo, allegedly) has a residual of 55%, and MF of .00022.

Are rates different for cars which have higher mileage, such as demos and dealer corporate fleets, etc? Dealer was offering $525.00 per month with $1,000 down and $900.00 contributed to lease payoff of current car (not a Cadillac). Waiting on the adjusted cap cost from dealer (MSRP approx. $54K). Thank you in advance for your help.

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 120,017
    edited September 2016
    dprv said:

Can you let me know current rates for 2016 CTS Luxury, 36 month, 12K, in New York state? I was just told by a dealer that a unit with 900 miles (demo, allegedly) has a residual of 55%, and MF of .00022.

Are rates different for cars which have higher mileage, such as demos and dealer corporate fleets, etc? Dealer was offering $525.00 per month with $1,000 down and $900.00 contributed to lease payoff of current car (not a Cadillac). Waiting on the adjusted cap cost from dealer (MSRP approx. $54K). Thank you in advance for your help.

I'm showing .00018 MF and 55% residual. Could be a regional difference. That's pretty close.

Does that include tax? $1000 total due at signing?

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• dprvdprv Posts: 5
    Yes, that includes tax and $1,000 total due at signing. Does that seem a reasonable deal on a car in this mileage range?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 120,017
    dprv said:

Yes, that includes tax and $1,000 total due at signing. Does that seem a reasonable deal on a car in this mileage range?

Yes.. seems very reasonable.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator