Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Was my lease a good deal

finalarchfinalarch Posts: 6
edited October 2016 in Nissan
Hello!  

We just leased our first vehicle ever and I was wondering if we got a good deal or not. We leased a 2016 Rogue SL White AWD with the premium package for $300/month for 36 months with 12,000 miles a year. All that was due at signing was our first months payment. For a down payment we traded our car in valued at $8125 with a $5000 payoff left. It was the lowest rate I received from anyone and felt good. Can anyone confirm if this was a good deal? Our MSRP was somewhere between $30k-$32k. Thanks!

Answers

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 116,758
    finalarch said:

Hello!  

We just leased our first vehicle ever and I was wondering if we got a good deal or not. We leased a 2016 Rogue SL White AWD with the premium package for $300/month for 36 months with 12,000 miles a year. All that was due at signing was our first months payment. For a down payment we traded our car in valued at $8125 with a $5000 payoff left. It was the lowest rate I received from anyone and felt good. Can anyone confirm if this was a good deal? Our MSRP was somewhere between $30k-$32k. Thanks!

What was the selling price?

Where do you live and what is the tax rate?

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Hello! 

I belaive the selling proce was $28k. We live in Rockford IL but bought it in the Hoffman Etates area.  I believe the tax rate is 6.25%. I hope this helps , please let me know if you need more info
    thank yiu
    finalarch said:

Hello! 

I belaive the selling proce was $28k. We live in Rockford IL but bought it in the Hoffman Etates area.  I believe the tax rate is 6.25%. I hope this helps , please let me know if you need more info
    thank yiu

Do you know how the $3000 of trade equity was applied?

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• I believe it was, we did not have a chance to dig to deep into it. But as far as I am aware yes.
    finalarch said:

I believe it was, we did not have a chance to dig to deep into it. But as far as I am aware yes.

I'm sure it was used, I was just wondering if it went to cover the up front costs of the lease or if it was used as cap reduction - down payment.