Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Dodge Durango GT AWD lease quote

amalfi7amalfi7 Member Posts: 3
edited November 2016 in Dodge
I got a quote from a leasing company in NY for a 2017 Dodge Durango GT AWD with premium package.MSRP $43585 selling price $39500. 39month/12k . I have 2 payments left on my current lease which they said they will give me a check for $752. They gave me a monthly payment of $500 which includes $1000 total out of pocket. tax and other fees all rolled into payment. I got another quote from a a local dealership for the same exact deal for $638 per month. looking for some advice,thanks
Tagged:

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,098
    amalfi7 said:

I got a quote from a leasing company in NY for a 2017 Dodge Durango GT AWD with premium package.MSRP $43585 selling price $39500. 39month/12k . I have 2 payments left on my current lease which they said they will give me a check for $752. They gave me a monthly payment of $500 which includes $1000 total out of pocket. tax and other fees all rolled into payment. I got another quote from a a local dealership for the same exact deal for $638 per month. looking for some advice,thanks

That's a big difference in payment. That's the plus side.

On the down side?
    When your lease is up, that independent bank they use has no incentive to go easy on lease return charges, because they don't have to sell you another vehicle.
    The leasing company cuts you a check, but you still have to pay disposition fees and deal with end-of-lease charges on your current car.

Before I'd go the leasing company route, I'd shop more dealers, to see if you can come close.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• amalfi7amalfi7 Member Posts: 3
    ok, thanks for the info