Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Leasing a CPO Lexus SUV

dmsals1dmsals1 Posts: 4
edited December 2016 in Lexus
I'm hoping someone might be able to share with me the MF and Residual for a 2015 Lexus NX 200t and for a 2015 RX 350 (both would be L/Certified). Looking to possibly lease one of these and am new to leasing (although a current Lexus owner). Thank you for any information!

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,408
    dmsals1 said:

I'm hoping someone might be able to share with me the MF and Residual for a 2015 Lexus NX 200t and for a 2015 RX 350 (both would be L/Certified). Looking to possibly lease one of these and am new to leasing (although a current Lexus owner). Thank you for any information!

Sorry, but we don't have any info on CPO leases.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• kyfdx said:

dmsals1 said:

Sorry, but we don't have any info on CPO leases.
    Thank you for responding so quickly!
  • PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Pennsylvania Furnace, PAPosts: 9,342

A reporter is looking to talk to someone who was originally shopping for a new car, but decided to buy a CPO vehicle instead because it was a better deal. If you're willing to assist, please send an email to [email protected] no later than Monday, January 16, 2017.

Edmunds Moderator

Silver 2012 Nissan Versa Hatchback & White 2019 Nissan Rogue S

Need some roadside assistance? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Just purchased or leased a vehicle? Write your own vehicle review