Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2017 Audi SQ5 Lease - did I get a good deal?

mutsydogmutsydog Posts: 6
edited December 2016 in Audi
I have been shopping for a SQ5 lease for a week and finally pulled the trigger today.

MSRP: $62,940
36month/12k miles yr
I put $2600 down total out of pocket, and monthly payment of $622 including tax in Los Angeles.

I know my MF was .00160 and residual was 59%

Did I get a good deal? Or could I have gotten a better deal?

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 107,417
    mutsydog said:

    I have been shopping for a SQ5 lease for a week and finally pulled the trigger today.

    MSRP: $62,940
    36month/12k miles yr
    I put $2600 down total out of pocket, and monthly payment of $622 including tax in Los Angeles.

    I know my MF was .00160 and residual was 59%

    Did I get a good deal? Or could I have gotten a better deal?

    I confirm the MF and residual amounts.

    What was the selling price?

    What was the breakdown of the $2600 up front?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    mutsydog said:

    I have been shopping for a SQ5 lease for a week and finally pulled the trigger today.

    MSRP: $62,940
    36month/12k miles yr
    I put $2600 down total out of pocket, and monthly payment of $622 including tax in Los Angeles.

    I know my MF was .00160 and residual was 59%

    Did I get a good deal? Or could I have gotten a better deal?

    I confirm the MF and residual amounts.

    What was the selling price?

    What was the breakdown of the $2600 up front?
    Gross capitalized cost - $55,183.68

    Total due at signing - $4972.34
    ($3,454.17 cap cost reduction, first payment 622.34, 102 registration, 358 title fee, 80 doc processing, 8.75 tire fee, 29 tax, 7.20, 310.88 cap cost reduction )

    Rebates that make it 2600 out of pocket
    ( 1000 bonus cash, 750 loyalty, 622.34 first month from Audi)

    Adjusted capitalized cost $52,524.51
    Residual $37,134.60

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 107,417
    mutsydog said:

    Michaell said:

    mutsydog said:

    I have been shopping for a SQ5 lease for a week and finally pulled the trigger today.

    MSRP: $62,940
    36month/12k miles yr
    I put $2600 down total out of pocket, and monthly payment of $622 including tax in Los Angeles.

    I know my MF was .00160 and residual was 59%

    Did I get a good deal? Or could I have gotten a better deal?

    I confirm the MF and residual amounts.

    What was the selling price?

    What was the breakdown of the $2600 up front?
    Gross capitalized cost - $55,183.68

    Total due at signing - $4972.34
    ($3,454.17 cap cost reduction, first payment 622.34, 102 registration, 358 title fee, 80 doc processing, 8.75 tire fee, 29 tax, 7.20, 310.88 cap cost reduction )

    Rebates that make it 2600 out of pocket
    ( 1000 bonus cash, 750 loyalty, 622.34 first month from Audi)

    Adjusted capitalized cost $52,524.51
    Residual $37,134.60

    We don't encourage a cap cost reduction - that money is at risk if the car is stolen or totaled. And, it masks the true monthly payment - that reduction works out to almost $100/mo.

    Might have been better off using the money for MSD to buy down the MF - the advantage is that you get the MSD monies back at the end of the lease.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MakesCentzMakesCentz Phoenix Arizona Posts: 2
    edited September 2018
    Am i being offered a good deal?  
  • MakesCentzMakesCentz Phoenix Arizona Posts: 2
    ?
Sign In or Register to comment.