Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Monthly Update for November 2016 - 2016 Toyota Prius Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,046
edited December 2016 in Toyota
imageMonthly Update for November 2016 - 2016 Toyota Prius Long-Term Road Test

We check in with the Edmunds long-term 2016 Toyota Prius and record its November activities.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Wow, why the lack of miles for the Prius? No interest in long distance driving?
  • djd352djd352 Posts: 31
    I would be interested in seeing what type of fuel economy the Prius gets on a long-distance drive at 75/80 MPH. I know that is not what it is designed for, but if you are buying this car, chances are that there will be times when you find yourself traveling a longer distance and it shouldn't be a penalty box on the highway.
  • 2 tanks of gas in one month? Maybe u should let an Uber driver borrow it for a week and have him/ her get back to u with a review.
  • bolotiboloti Posts: 47
    This is really disappointing. A single update per for a month. With nothing to report. 2017 will probably be the last year of long-term blog.... did I miss the announcement - or it's coming soon ?
  • Karen_SKaren_S Posts: 5,093
    boloti said:

This is really disappointing. A single update per for a month. With nothing to report. 2017 will probably be the last year of long-term blog.... did I miss the announcement - or it's coming soon ?

Please see this post.

Update on Edmunds Content