Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Monthly Update for November 2016 - 2016 Toyota Prius Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited December 2016 in Toyota
imageMonthly Update for November 2016 - 2016 Toyota Prius Long-Term Road Test

We check in with the Edmunds long-term 2016 Toyota Prius and record its November activities.

Read the full story here

Comments

• kirkhilles1kirkhilles1 Member Posts: 863
    Wow, why the lack of miles for the Prius? No interest in long distance driving?
  • djd352djd352 Member Posts: 31
    I would be interested in seeing what type of fuel economy the Prius gets on a long-distance drive at 75/80 MPH. I know that is not what it is designed for, but if you are buying this car, chances are that there will be times when you find yourself traveling a longer distance and it shouldn't be a penalty box on the highway.
  • desmoliciousdesmolicious Member Posts: 671
    2 tanks of gas in one month? Maybe u should let an Uber driver borrow it for a week and have him/ her get back to u with a review.
  • bolotiboloti Member Posts: 47
    This is really disappointing. A single update per for a month. With nothing to report. 2017 will probably be the last year of long-term blog.... did I miss the announcement - or it's coming soon ?
  • Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
    boloti said:

This is really disappointing. A single update per for a month. With nothing to report. 2017 will probably be the last year of long-term blog.... did I miss the announcement - or it's coming soon ?

Please see this post.

Update on Edmunds Content