Trade-in Value

hey_blinkinhey_blinkin Member Posts: 5
edited December 2016 in Mazda
I'm more so coming here just to get confirmation. I'm looking to trade-in my 2006 Mazda 3 s. I brought it to a dealer and they offered me $500, which seems low but let me list everything out.

Color: Black
Miles 114,000
Accidents: 1 (Just crumble the front passenger quarter-panel, which got replaced)
Outside: Normal scratches and 1 minor dent on the passenger front door; Apparently one of my tires has a chunk missing so 2 need to be replaced
Inside: No issues:

Options: Premium Bose sound system, leather, power sunroof, Multi-disc CD Changer, Leather seats

They basically said they were going to wholesale it. Just wanted to see if this was on point or not.

Thanks.

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,602

I'm more so coming here just to get confirmation. I'm looking to trade-in my 2006 Mazda 3 s. I brought it to a dealer and they offered me $500, which seems low but let me list everything out.

Color: Black
    Miles 114,000
    Accidents: 1 (Just crumble the front passenger quarter-panel, which got replaced)
    Outside: Normal scratches and 1 minor dent on the passenger front door; Apparently one of my tires has a chunk missing so 2 need to be replaced
    Inside: No issues:

Options: Premium Bose sound system, leather, power sunroof, Multi-disc CD Changer, Leather seats

They basically said they were going to wholesale it. Just wanted to see if this was on point or not.

Thanks.

Try re-posting in this discussion:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/1212/general/x/real-world-trade-in-values

Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• hey_blinkinhey_blinkin Member Posts: 5
    Thanks