Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Does GLE350 have pre-safe feature as standard?

returningreturning FremontPosts: 13
edited January 2017 in Mercedes-Benz
Hi
Sorry I can not find it from google. I am comparing GLE350 with X5. X5 has some driver package that warns you when u a too close. For GLE350, I only want Premium package and parking assist package.
I heard GLE350 also have pre-safe feature which can stop u immediately without warning. Does that come by default? I think there will be no warning like X5. Am I right?
Thanks a lot.

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,810
    returning said:

Hi
    Sorry I can not find it from google. I am comparing GLE350 with X5. X5 has some driver package that warns you when u a too close. For GLE350, I only want Premium package and parking assist package.
    I heard GLE350 also have pre-safe feature which can stop u immediately without warning. Does that come by default? I think there will be no warning like X5. Am I right?
    Thanks a lot.

The Pre-Safe is part of the Premium 3 package.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• storm10storm10 Posts: 207
    Pre-Safe is completely different feature from Collision Prevention Assist Plus (CPA+). And by the way both features are standard equipment. CPA+ will give you warning if you are about to hit someone or something... and if you keep sleeping, the car will apply up-to 100% of brakes and can stop the car autonomously.