Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently switched from a luxury sedan to a luxury SUV?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 7/25 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

New 2007 VW-DCX minivan sold in the US

dan bitmandan bitman Posts: 158
edited March 2014 in Chrysler

Comments

• Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 11,077
    This could be really interesting - if VW can bring the fun of driving to the minivan platform, this new van could be a hot item.

Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Share your vehicle reviews

• deweydewey Posts: 5,251
    Volkswagen plans to build a van based on the Chrysler Town & Country, the paper said.

I cant think of anything worse for VW! A VW minivan with a Town & Country platform, yeeeecccch! Makes a Saaburu look good in comparison!!

A Chrysler priced like a premium priced VW. Sounds as ingenious as VWs priced as Audis.
  • deweydewey Posts: 5,251
    so will this new vw badged Chrysler Town & Country also have the wood-grain panelling on the side? . And given the quality of VW and Chrysler, the prospects for a reliable van don't appear to be too promising.
  • ... hopefully it won't have the flimsy stow and go seating... we test drove a 2006 SXT Grand Caravan and were not impressed with the interior appearance, quality or headroom, or the ride... bought the 2006 Chevy Uplander LT... the VW could be a gitchy cool looking product, at least it will be built in the USA... I hope.
  • audia8qaudia8q Posts: 3,138
    Actually it should be a good fit...chrysler and VW have about the same lousy reliability track record...This way the VW folks will feel at home visiting the service department on a regular basis. :P
  • jchan2jchan2 Posts: 4,956
    I wonder how different they will be.

I think that if VW doesn't make them different enough, I'll take a 9-7X over this thing.
This discussion has been closed.