Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Audi A4 Lease Questions

Comments

• cars0153cars0153 Posts: 45
    i think end of month
  • lednameledname NCPosts: 77
    Can anyone confirm if .00093 and 56% are accurate for 15k/36 month in the Northeast on a 2.0T Quattro Sedan?
    I'm not sure. Sounds about right
  • ravinpatravinpat Posts: 8
    Hi I am comming out of my lease on a cab 04 in March 08. I was wondering if Audi had any loyalty credit towards a new lease and also when would be the soonest I could get out of my current lease?
  • ravinpatravinpat Posts: 8
    Does anyone know about a loyalty credit with Audi?
  • edwardsfedwardsf Posts: 190
    I was offered .00093 and .57 on an Avant (which is usually more) and in L.A. (which supposedly has higher MF than east and central regions?).

Anybody know if Audi MF will change May 1st?

Where is Carman? Snif, snif.
  • lednameledname NCPosts: 77
    Yes...carman...where are you? I need to confirm the numbers and expiration date, please?
  • cyberxscyberxs Posts: 1
    Hi, I need to know if this lease deal is good, but I need an answer right away because it expires today!

2007 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro (awd,manual) w/Premium pkg.
    Lease term: 36mo. @ 12K mi/yr.
    Selling price= $31,422
    MF = 0.0007916667 (is this correct? Interest rate is 1.9%)
    Residual = 59%
    Taxes, delivery, DMV, other fees = $1209

btw, I live in NYC.

Thanks in advance!
  • beopersonbeoperson Posts: 65
    I just talked to dealer in NJ.
    He said that they are waiting on new numbers for May.
    I will post them once he calls me back

I'm researching similar vehicle but with automatic transmission.
    I just got mine
  • rtclacrtclac Posts: 2
    mike- just trying to get more info on A4 Audi Cab similar to yours. Did you finalize your numbers? How do they look? I am looking a t the smae vehicle with NAV - not sure how much that would add. Do you know if May lease program has improved your monthly payment?
    thanks
  • mercury26mercury26 Posts: 1
    Does anyone have the Audi A4 Avant 3.2 6MT lease rates?

Cheers,

Chuck
  • eurocarloveurocarlov Posts: 4
    I have a 2004 Nissan Murano SL AWD.. pretty much loaded up. Its on a lease 400 a month... didnt put any money down, 15k per year, 42 months (52,500 miles total). I still have a year left on the lease, but am quickly approaching my mileage limit (ALREADY). The payoff is still around $22,000).

I am very interested in an Audi A4 1.8T Quattro, pretty basic, with Premium Package. I realize I will likely be in the hole a bit but what could I expect a payment to be on this A4 for 36 mo, 15k per year, 0 down (except 1st pmt, title, etc...) given the situation with the Murano? I also realize that the payment will likely go up.

Any insight is appreciated!

Thanks!
  • jasonscottjasonscott Posts: 14
    I have been searching for the MF and Residuals for an A4 Convertible and not having much luck.

I noticed some previous posts you made with rates back in March/April but was hoping you would know where I could get the current May rates.

I am looking for 10K and 12K residuals.

Thank you very much in advance for the help.

JAson
    Thanks for the tip...nothing on the Audi over on that site...

Where do they get those numbers from...cant seem to find anything on the net.
    First why would you do a 15k/year lease again? Do a lease that gives you the milege you need. I just did another A4 lease for 23k/year which reflects my driving.
    See what the Nissan is worth if a Nissan dealer bought it. That will tell you how much in thehole you are. Your max. obligation is your remaining payments
    Ask the dealer to show you. They did for me!
    Of course they will show me, but they can mark up the buy rate from the banks to build in additional profit.

I want to know what Audi is offering at base.
  • edwardsfedwardsf Posts: 190
    April #s are there. Keep scrolling down. My bet is the numbers are better now as they have a national lease special now.
  • audihorseaudihorse Posts: 15
    I just picked up a 07 black on black Avant 2.0 for invoice 35,855 in Boston area - lease payment $516/mo. w/ $1500 down (aqu. fee+tax, 1st payment, doc/title/reg. fees) 36 mos./15k miles per year. Premium, Convenience, Bluetooth, heated seats, walnut dash trim, tire pressure monitor, rear airbags. MSRP 38,110.

MF .00054 = 1.29% (better than April)
    Res. dropped 2 points from April - to 52% with Audi Care.
  • donnaddonnad Posts: 6
    I wondering if I should be happy with the following Lease deal on a 2007 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro with Premium Package and heated seats: $627.24 (tax included)per month from Schneider+Nelson, NJ

MSRP: $43,175
    Selling Price: $42,585
    36 months
    10,000 miles
    .00180 money factor
    61% residual

$1,984.77 due at signing:1st mo payment($627.24), nj tire tax ($7.50), sec dep ($675), bank fee ($575), and doc fee($100).

Thanks for your help,
    Donna
    Sounds very high on purchase price. I got over $2000 off msrp on a 41000 a4
  • donnaddonnad Posts: 6
    I am working with 3 dealers in NJ and all are quoting me very high purchase prices. Any advise?
    Donna
    Here's what I got from a dealer in South Florida...

2.0 CVT
    Premium Package
    Wood Trim
    Bluetooth Prep
    Dolphin Grey Metallic

24 months - 10k Miles
    $614 / month

.00179 MF
    68% Residual
    $810 Due at signing ($614 1st month + $185 Tags & Registration)
  • audihorseaudihorse Posts: 15
    They do add a $495 fee to their "invoice" - $100 "prep fee" and $395 for "Regional Advertsing Fee."

Audi doesn't have a holdback from manufacturer so this is not so odious - BUT beware and make it a point of negotiation if you can.

Also, many dealers around here have ridiculous doc fee of about $300 on top of actual title/reg fee.
  • dan48646dan48646 Posts: 3
    I have a 2007 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro with 5,000 miles on it and i paid
    First Payment 998
    Monthly 410.93

Closed ended lease and everything. check out the audi website they have a current deal going....copied below...
    "
    Now, for a limited time, Audi is offering an exceptional lease through Audi Financial Services on a nicely equipped 2007 A4 2.0T quattro with Tiptronic transmission, Premium Package, and heated front seats. (See complete details below.) This offer is good through July 2, 2007 so hurry into your local Audi dealer today to take advantage of these winning savings.

2007 A4 2.0T quattro with Tiptronic transmission
    $379 per month
    36-month lease*
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Down payment $999
    Security deposit $400
    Acquisition fee $575
    First month payment $379
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Amount due at lease inception $2,353

Excludes taxes, title and dealer fees. See dealer for details.

*36-month closed-end leases offered to qualified customers by Audi Financial Services through participating dealers. Must take delivery by July 2, 2007. Required dealer contribution could affect final negotiated transaction. Lessee responsible for insurance and may have some financial liability at lease end. Lessee responsible for $0.25/mile over 10,000 miles per year and a disposition fee of $350 due at lease end. Rate based on $33,565.00 MSRP of 2007 A4 2.0T quattro with Tiptronic transmission, Premium Package, heated front seats and destination charge. Purchase option at lease end for $18,796.40. See dealer for details.
    "

Good Luck
  • fuzlbuttfuzlbutt Posts: 10
    My 2004 A4 Avant lease ends in 4 months. I'm thinking of buying it (great car, low miles) Can I negotiate a lower price than the $18,650 residual?

Thanks.
  • seanakseanak Posts: 4
    I was told by VW Credit that they don't negotiate buy-out price at end of lease. I'm coming to the end of a 2004 Jetta lease. Any tips?
    thanks!
    seana g
  • ct1211ct1211 Posts: 56
    Hello car man you were a huge help whe I was buying my Infiniti M35 two years ago and I am forever in your debt!! Now my wife needs a car (she is coming out of a BMW 325 and now she has to have something German!!) It looks like Audi may have the only "hot deal" leade rates at present. Can you inform me as to Audi's May money factor and Residual for the A4 2.0 and 3.2? We are looking at both 23 & 36 months 10K & 12K miles per year. Thanks for your help and take care!! Craig :)
This discussion has been closed.