Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Car Buying Advice - 2014 Mazda 6 Touring: End of Lease Options

saraphimsaraphim Member Posts: 1
edited March 2017 in Mazda
The lease on this car is up and the dealership is wanting to meet to discuss options.  I don't want to sit down with them without first knowing the facts.  The car is mint with very low miles.  My aim is to avoid another down payment. Or keep a down payment very low ($500).  

1. Is it possible to buy this car without a down, and keep the same monthly payment?

2. Is it possible to surrender this car and lease a new car without a down payment? 

Credit is good.  

Thank you!

Answers

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,266
    saraphim said:

The lease on this car is up and the dealership is wanting to meet to discuss options.  I don't want to sit down with them without first knowing the facts.  The car is mint with very low miles.  My aim is to avoid another down payment. Or keep a down payment very low ($500).  

1. Is it possible to buy this car without a down, and keep the same monthly payment?

2. Is it possible to surrender this car and lease a new car without a down payment? 

Credit is good.  

Thank you!

1) Probably not. Do you know the purchase option amount?

2) Certainly

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator