-June 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

Car Buying Advice - 2017 X5 35i Lease possibility?

labattslabatts Member Posts: 4
edited April 2017 in BMW
Hi All -

I'm probably on crack here, but do you think there's any way that I can get - on an almost new X5 35i with around 6k miles, premium, cold weather, driver's assistance (listed for $56,950) - a lease of $550-$575 with no more than $5500 complete up front (including NY 8% tax and fees)? I'm wondering if there's some sort of combo of MSD's, cap reduction level, etc. that I can suggest to the dealer for the vehicle. I've been playing with various calculators and just don't have it quite right yet.

My preference is an almost new 40e but I think I'd have to be having something more powerful than crack to get to this price.

Thanks!

Answers

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,926
    labatts said:

Hi All -

I'm probably on crack here, but do you think there's any way that I can get - on an almost new X5 35i with around 6k miles, premium, cold weather, driver's assistance (listed for $56,950) - a lease of $550-$575 with no more than $5500 complete up front (including NY 8% tax and fees)? I'm wondering if there's some sort of combo of MSD's, cap reduction level, etc. that I can suggest to the dealer for the vehicle. I've been playing with various calculators and just don't have it quite right yet.

My preference is an almost new 40e but I think I'd have to be having something more powerful than crack to get to this price.

Thanks!

.00146 and 55% for 36/15.

Is the $56,950 the selling price? If so, what is the MSRP?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4