Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Kia lease end tire question

viscartviscart Posts: 9
edited April 2017 in Kia
I'm turning in my 2014 kia forte soon and the lease end kit states a minimum tread depth of 1/8" is required at turn-in. Of course mine are under that. $90/tire at turn-in if the criteria isnt met. Has anyone turned their kia in with tires below the required specs and NOT been dinged at lease-end inspection? Thanks

Comments

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,082
    viscart said:

I'm turning in my 2014 kia forte soon and the lease end kit states a minimum tread depth of 1/8" is required at turn-in. Of course mine are under that. $90/tire at turn-in if the criteria isnt met. Has anyone turned their kia in with tires below the required specs and NOT been dinged at lease-end inspection? Thanks

Can you find new tires for less than $90/each, installed? If so, I wouldn't risk the potential penalty.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4