Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Car Buying Advice - 2017 Toyota Tacoma Lease quote

theglidetheglide Posts: 4
edited April 2017 in Toyota
Getting a quote of .00175

$30935 agreed upon cost
Residual $24908
$314 monthly payment

Should I take this?

Answers

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977
    theglide said:

    Getting a quote of .00175

    $30935 agreed upon cost
    Residual $24908
    $314 monthly payment

    Should I take this?

    Which model?
    What is the MSRP?
    State and tax rate?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • theglidetheglide Posts: 4
    2017 Toyota Tacoma SR5 V6 Truck Double Cab 4x2 3.5L
    MSRP $33,435
    Hawaii
    Tax is $1313 I believe
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977
    theglide said:

    2017 Toyota Tacoma SR5 V6 Truck Double Cab 4x2 3.5L
    MSRP $33,435
    Hawaii
    Tax is $1313 I believe

    Looks cheap. How much due at signing?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • theglidetheglide Posts: 4
    $863 - first month + doc/license/etc
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977
    theglide said:

    $863 - first month + doc/license/etc

    Looks good

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • theglidetheglide Posts: 4
    I ended up taking the deal. Numbers looked good to me, happy with the truck, my first Taco!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977
    theglide said:

    I ended up taking the deal. Numbers looked good to me, happy with the truck, my first Taco!

    Congrats!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.