Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

Car Buying Advice - Lease residual and MF for 2016 Range Rover HSE SC 118K MSRP.

hsaeed001hsaeed001 Member Posts: 62
edited April 2017 in Land Rover
Hi, I would really appreciate it if someone can provide me the MF and Residual at 12k miles and 10k miles.

Thanks!

Comments

  • Options
    hsaeed001hsaeed001 Member Posts: 62
    Also for a 2016 Autobiography at 12k and 10k miles. Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,949
    hsaeed01 said:

    Hi, I would really appreciate it if someone can provide me the MF and Residual at 12k miles and 10k miles.

    Thanks!

    Is this the HSE with the base supercharged 6-cylinder?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,949
    hsaeed01 said:

    Also for a 2016 Autobiography at 12k and 10k miles. Thanks!

    .00072 MF and 56%/57% residual for 36 months.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    hsaeed001hsaeed001 Member Posts: 62
    kyfdx said:

    hsaeed01 said:

    Also for a 2016 Autobiography at 12k and 10k miles. Thanks!

    .00072 MF and 56%/57% residual for 36 months.
    kyfdx said:

    hsaeed01 said:

    Hi, I would really appreciate it if someone can provide me the MF and Residual at 12k miles and 10k miles.

    Thanks!

    Is this the HSE with the base supercharged 6-cylinder?
    Hi its a 5.0 supercharged but I'd appreciate it if you can give me the info for both? Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,949
    hsaeed01 said:



    kyfdx said:

    hsaeed01 said:

    Also for a 2016 Autobiography at 12k and 10k miles. Thanks!

    .00072 MF and 56%/57% residual for 36 months.
    kyfdx said:

    hsaeed01 said:

    Hi, I would really appreciate it if someone can provide me the MF and Residual at 12k miles and 10k miles.

    Thanks!

    Is this the HSE with the base supercharged 6-cylinder?
    Hi its a 5.0 supercharged but I'd appreciate it if you can give me the info for both? Thanks!
    HSE: (6 cyl) .00012 MF and 59%/60% residual
    SC: (V-8) .00072 MF and 61%/62% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.