Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Infiniti M37 M56 Lease Questions

Comments

• Options
    sam_ksam_k Member Posts: 202
    mrbig1, I forgot to answer your second question. My M45 Sport is black obsidian with stone interior. I would have also taken the graphite. Either interior as long as it had the aluminum trim and not the rosewood. I don't like the wood.

Incidentally when I went to pick up my car at Ramsey Infiniti, they had an M45 Sport in diamond graphite (which was pretty nice) with graphite interior with the optional rosewood trim (instead of aluminum). I remember when I was doing my search, I told dealers that I didn't want the wood option in the M35 Sport. All of them kept saying that the Sport has aluminum and I told them that the wood is an option and that whatever car they find better not have it. I never expected to see one.

A few more things about my lease cost. Never trust the numbers given to you by the salesman. Those are just ballpark numbers to get you to make the deal. When I finally sat down with the finance guy when I picking up my car, the actual purchase price that showed up on my IFS lease paperwork turned out to be $52,785.63 which is about $20 below the invoice price of $52,804. My total out of pocket went down to $1496 (instead of $1569) because the NY DMV fee went down since I told them I wanted to transfer my old plates. They were originally going to get me new plates which costs more. By the way, edmunds.com invoice price was exact to the dollar. The finance guy briefly showed me the actual invoice after I told him what I calculated on edmunds.com just to show me that the edmunds invoice price was dead on.
  • Options
    Car_man, thanks for the compliment. Salesman seem to try to play that trick with customers asking them what they want their monthly payment to be and then they just ask for a larger down payment to get the monthly payment down to that level. With online savings accounts giving 4% interest, it doesn't make sense to me to put a down payment on a lease when you run the risk of losing it. Just put it in a savings account.

I have a few more questions for you. Some of these are for a friend of mine.

1) I got an email from Infiniti stating that was a special sale going on between Nov 25th and January 2nd or 3rd. I guess they are trying to compete with the Lexus December to Remember sales event. Are there any special money factors on an M35 Sport or M45 Sport for a 12K mile/year 36 or 39 month lease? With tier 1 credit you don't need to leave a security deposit so could you give the money factors with and without a security deposit if they are different. I'm trying to get this information for a friend of mine.
    2) I noticed that you posted a money factor of 0.00162 on an M35 Sport lease from Infiniti Financial Services when you leave a security deposit. Every dealer I spoke to in the NY/NJ area told me that a 12K mile/year 39 month for a M35 Sport has a money factor of 0.00179 without a security depost because you don't need to leave a security deposit if you qualify for tier 1 credit. I just want to confirm with you that there is a difference in the money factor if you leave a security deposit and if that money factor of 0.00179 without a security deposit is correct. I also wanted to ask you whether you thought it was worth it or not to leave a security deposit. I guess I could run the numbers and figure it out.
    3) When I was shopping around for the M35 Sport, I would get dealers to quote me the MSRP, the selling price, the money factor and residual percentage. I would also ask them to calculate a lease payment amount in their system but when I would put the numbers in the edmunds.com lease calculator as well as an Excel spreadsheet which I created (and tested), the numbers were always off by about $10. I thought it might be because Infiniti doesn't residualize the destination charge of $650 in the lease. Let's say your residual is 59%, you'd be paying for 41% of the destination charge of $650 in the lease which is $266.50. If you have to pay the remaining amount of $383.50 ($650 - $266.50) in the lease, that could explain the $10 difference in the calculation between Infinit's lease calculator and the one on edmunds.com. Could you try to find out if this is the cause of the difference and if not, could you try to find out why their calculation is different?

Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    duker98duker98 Member Posts: 6
    Carman, one last calc scenario

35x tech journey, guards, trunk mats
    39 mos, .0020, 59%, 48100 cap cost 30,172 res value
    585.31/mo.
    5k cash
    Maryland Tax 5%

Seem pretty buttoned down?

Thanks a bunch
  • Options
    2006carshopper2006carshopper Member Posts: 1
    What is a fair lease price for a M35x with tech and journey with 25k per year miles per year
  • Options
    metaphysicsmetaphysics Member Posts: 3
    Car man or anyone else: Can you please post the December lease rates and residuals for the M35 and M35x at 12k miles for 24 and 36 months?

For November, the payments for 24 months were LESS than 36, 39, and 48 months! Are they trying to get cars back in?

Also, what kind of pricing over invoice are people getting on these cars. Is $750 reasonable or am I asking for too much? I'm in Boston if that makes a difference.
  • Options
    apilz_35apilz_35 Member Posts: 4
    Car Man

What would the lease cost be for a M35x with Journey, XM radio and trunk mat. Dealer Quote 43,689. Lease 15,000 miles for 25 months. PA tax 9%

Thank you
  • Options
    apilz_35apilz_35 Member Posts: 4
    Car Man

What would the lease cost be for a M35x with Journey, XM radio and trunk mat. Dealer Quote 43,689. Lease 15,000 miles for 24 months. PA tax 9%
    (24 months not 25)
    Thank you
  • Options
    mrbig1mrbig1 Member Posts: 5
    For a fully loaded M45sport, with body kit... 24 months or 36 months 12 and 15k with lets say $1500.00 total down...
  • Options
    buster6buster6 Member Posts: 134
    Hi Car_Man,

You helped me negotiate a favorable lease on an M45 a few monts ago, and I have a friend that wants to do the same. Could you give me the residual and money factor on a 24mo/30mi lease on a SPORT model.

Thanks again!!
  • Options
    bwaybway Member Posts: 12
    Hey Car_Man,

do you have the Dec MF and residuals for the M45, how would 20K effect the residuals?

Thanks,
    B-man

I also posted a similiar question on the BMW prices paid as I am comparing the 2 cars.
  • Options
    tcarr1tcarr1 Member Posts: 1
    Car_Man,

I currently lease a 2004 i-35 (32K miles) and I am looking to lease the M35. We are down to one car and need to have 2. In order to kill 2 birds with one stone. I am looking at buying out my current lease at $23,900 and then leasing the M35. The goal was to drive the i35 and not worry about miles, wear and tear ... etc

Do you feel it is smart to buy out the i35? Will the value hold? Or should I just continue to lease it for the remaining 14 months at $539/month or buy it out at around $490 for 60 months.
    I am being told the best they can deal off the M35 is $750 off MSRP. The forum discussions shows $1k over invoice as the norm. Does the region of the country matter? I am in TX.

Thanks
    tc
  • Options
    CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hey rds91. $700 over invoice sounds like a reasonable price for this car to me, but you definitely should not make such a large down payment. I always advise consumers against making any sort of down payment when leasing. I do so for two main reasons. The first is if your vehicle is totaled in an accident or stolen during your lease, your insurance company pays off the bank that you were leasing it through and your down payment essentially disappears. The second main reason is that down payments on leased vehicles do nothing to reduce their lease-end purchase prices. So your lease-end purchase option price for your M35 would be exactly the same, regardless of whether you had put $5,000 down, or had made absolutely no down payment at all. If you tell me this car's exact selling price, I can estimate what its lease payment should be without any sort of down payment for you.

Car_man
    Host
    Smart Shopper / Prices Paid Forums
  • Options
    You're welcome, duker98.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    You're welcome sam_k. That's an odd e-mail that you received because Infiniti's December lease program did not start until December 6th and I don't believe that it is all that different than it was in November. Infiniti may just be trying to create a false sense of urgency in consumers to try to encourage them to buy a new car before the end of the year. If you were to lease a 2006 Infiniti M35 Sport through Infiniti Financial Services right now for 36 months with 12,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00132 and 59%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2006 M45 Sport are .00161 and 60%.

You're right about the security deposit thing. I forgot that Infiniti has been waiving its lease security deposit requirement on leases without an increase in the money factor for a couple of months now. I'm not sure why the payment that you calculate and the one that dealers are quoting you are $10 off. I doubt that the answer is the destination charge though. Every bank that I am familiar with considers destination charges to be part of vehicles' MSRPs.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Hey duker98. It's difficult for me to give you my opinion on this car's selling price without knowing what its full MSRP is, but I can tell you that the money factor that you were quoted is higher than Infiniti's December factor for this car. If you were to lease a 2006 Infiniti M35X through Infiniti Financial Services right now for 39 months with 12,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00170 and 59%. Again, I don't like the large down payment that you are considering making either.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Hello 2006carshopper. You never mentioned the selling price or MSRP of the car that you are interested in leasing. These are important numbers for you as a consumer to know for two reasons. First, the selling prices of leased vehicles can be negotiated, just as if you were paying cash for them. Without knowing this car's selling price in relation to its MSRP you don't know how much of a discount you are getting on it. The second reason is that one needs the selling price and MSRP, including the destination charge, of a vehicle to calculate its lease payment. I would be more than happy to work up a sample lease payment on the car that you are interested in for you if you let me know what these numbers are. Also make sure to let me know hoe long you want to lease for.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Here's the information that you're looking for, metaphysics. If you were to lease a base 2006 Infiniti M35 through Infiniti Financial Services right now for 24 months with 12,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00141 and 72%, respectively. If you were to lease this car for 36 months with 12,000 miles per year, its numbers should be .00152 and 61%. The numbers for a 24 and 36 month leases of the '06 M35X are .00136 / 71% and .00155 / 60%. A number of manufacturers, such as BMW, have been running very attractive 24 month leases lately. From the manufacturers' standpoint, if they can afford to support 2 year leases they make sense because they get consumers back into the market for a new vehicle a full year earlier than a 3 year lease would. I am not personally all that familiar with what the market is like for these cars now, but $750 over invoice sounds reasonable to me. you may be able to get an idea of how much you should pay by visiting the following discussion: "Infiniti M35/M45: Prices Paid & Buying Experience".

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Greetings apilz_35. The fact that you know the selling price of the car that you are interested in leasing is a good starting point. Many consumers don't realize that the selling prices of leased vehicles are negotiable. I would be happy to estimate what this car's lease payment should be for you, however in order for me to do so I need you to tell me its full MSRP.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Hi mrbig1. I'm not sure what you are asking. Do you want help estimating what the lease payment should be for the car that you are interested in? If so, I need you to provide us with its full MSRP and selling price.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Welcome back, buster6. I'd be happy to help your friend out. If they were to lease a 2006 Infiniti M45 Sport through Infiniti Financial Services right now for 24 months with 15,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00168 and 72%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Hey B-man. This car's exact lease program varies depending upon how long you lease it for. If you were to lease a base 2006 Infiniti M45 through Infiniti Financial Services right now for 36 months with 15,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00184 and 61%, respectively. 15,000 miles per year is the highest mileage allowance that IFS publishes residual values for. If you need to drive more than this, you will have to purchase additional miles on a per-mile basis. It is less expensive to do so at lease signing than it is to wait until lease-end and have to pay an excess mileage penalty.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Hi tc. I am sorry to say that it is usually fairly expensive to get out of leases well before their scheduled end dates. In order to do so, you need to purchase the vehicle that you are currently leasing from the bank that you are leasing it through. It often turns out that it costs more to do so than your vehicle is worth on the open market. Furthermore, many banks expect consumers who end their leases early to still make all, or at least the depreciation portion of their remaining lease payments. As you can see, this can get very expensive.

You can determine approximately how much it will cost you to get out of your current lease by comparing its purchase price to its value on the open market at this time. You should place a call to the bank that you are leasing your vehicle through to find out its exact price. Once you know exactly how much money it is going to cost you to buy your leased vehicle you need to compare it to its current value on the open market. You can find out approximately what your vehicle is worth by looking up its Edmunds.com True Market Value in the Used Vehicle Pricing section of this site. You also may want to stop by the following discussion: "Real-World Trade-In Values". One of our most knowledgeable community members, Terry, frequents that discussion and he is often kind enough to give community members who give him an accurate description of their vehicles with his opinion on their value. Don't forget to check to see if you are still on the hook for your remaining lease payments. The difference between your leased vehicle's current value and how much it will cost you to buy it plus any remaining lease payments that you are obligated to pay will equal the cost of getting out of your lease right now. You may find that you are better off waiting until you are closer to the scheduled end of your lease to get another new vehicle.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    d_vreed_vree Member Posts: 4
    If you ask the Infinity web site for a quick quote on an M35 lease deal, it does a funny thing.

If the Estimated Price of a vehicle is 48,000 and you put 3000 as the Down Payment, it shows what it calls an Adjusted Capital Cost of $45,550.

Why? What happened to my $550???!!!! And what does it do about sales tax? Or is this just another useless web tool?

Dave
  • Options
    Car_Man or Whomever can help:

I'm looking for an M35 with journey/tech/full spare/and slash....MSRP $48,640 with the $650 destination...Invoice of $44,324....judging from this prices forum, I'd like to think I could lease the car for a cap cost of $45,000.

Reading the earlier posts and assuming 12,000 miles per year 36 month lease I used a money factor of 00.00162 (3.9% APR) and a residual of 61%.

With $3000 down and 7% sales tax I should be targeted a monthly payment of $497. Can you check my math?

Capitalized Cost $45,024.00
    Downpayment $(3,000.00)
    Net Capital $42,024.00

Residual Cost $29,670.40
    Capital to Finance $12,353.60

Depreciation Fee $343.16
    Finance Fee $116.50
    Sales Tax $38.01
    Total Payment $497.67

First Payment + Sec Dep $995.34
    Title/Doc/Acquisition $1,179.00
    Total Down $5,174.34

Thanks for the help!
  • Options
    gmal7gmal7 Member Posts: 1
    Car_Man, or anyone else:

I'm looking to lease an M35 sport/journey, $45,830 MSRP, invoice $42,036, assume selling price of $43,000. What would a fair deal be on a 36 or 39 month lease, 15k miles a year, 6% sales tax, (south florida market) sign and drive? and how do you think the rates will compare, money factor and residual value after the first of the year? Thanks.
  • Options
    rds91rds91 Member Posts: 6
    is it an M35X?
  • Options
    rds91rds91 Member Posts: 6
    Ok, so the invoice price is, $46,443, the MSRP is $50,940, and mmy price is about $47,143. Is this a good price. When the dealer said it is about 700 over invoice I had no way of knowing. Can you see if the lease price is good. What is the best lease I can get without down payment. I want to put down payment to make it under $500 a month. I have the money now, I don't want to be as bothered later. Can dealers fudge the downpayment price and take more then they should for the same deal that you requested (for example do they take more downpayment out of you than they should to make it below $500)? Please give me a good price?
  • Options
    if by MS35x you mean the all wheel drive (AWD) the no...just the base model with journey + tech + full spare + splash
  • Options
    Thank Car_man but I'm still a little confused because none of the dealers I spoke to back in November in the NY/NJ area matched your money factor on the M45 Sport. For the lease on my M45 Sport the money factor was 0.00177 for tier 1 credit on a 39 month lease (and I think it was the same for a 36 month lease just with a different residual percentage). You indicated a money factor of 0.00161 back in November just like you quoted for December. I was thinking that you get the money factor of 0.00161 if you leave a security deposit (which is not required with tier 1 credit) and the money factor of 0.00177 was without a security deposit. Do you think that could explain the difference?

By the way, that money factor of 0.00132 on the M35 Sport is really low. That translates to an approximate interest rate of 3.17% (0.00132 * 2400). It almost makes me wish I had taken the the M35 Sport that a dealer offered me for about $500 over invoice. Out of curiousity does that money factor also apply for a 39 month lease with 12K miles/year? If so, is the residual percentage on a 39 month lease simply 1 percent less than the 36 month lease residual percentage of 59%? So it would be 58% residual for 39 months. If that's the case, I would tell my friend to look skip the extra power (and worse gas mileage) and look to lease an M35 Sport for 39 months.
  • Options
    lsantizolsantizo Member Posts: 3
    Dear Friends,

I just found this forum and it couldn't have been more timely. I am planning on going down to the local Infiity dealership tomorrow to trade in my current lease (Nissan 350Z) in exchange for a M35 Sport with Technology/Journey/Splash Guards/Trunk Mat. I don't really need the last two but they are on this car already so ther you go.

The one car they have available now has an MSRP of $50,190 with an invoice of $45,813. Would it be reasonable to offer to pay 1k over invoice on this car? The dealership is already saying that they are "giving in" by offering the reat lease price already but from what I am reading here in this form I should be able to get both yes?

Also - My current residual on the 350Z lease is $19,035 and from what I can see if I purchased it and sold it I could get approx $23k for it. I don't think the dealer will do this however as they most likely will want to pay wholesale for it.

In a perfect world, I would give them my current car, pay 1k over invoice on the new one and walk out with a $500/month total payment for the new vehicle without having to put anything down. I know however I will most likely need to put some cash down which would be fine as long as it's not too much.

Any recommendations? anything I should be aware of when negotiating this lease tomorrow?

Thanks so much!

Luis
  • Options
    ufcpaufcpa Member Posts: 6
    I've been considering an M35 now for the last week, and am likely going to lease an M35 tomorrow. I'm interested in the straight M35 w/ the Journey package and XM. I've talked to several dealers in S. Florida, and the best deal I've seen on a 39 month lease is $800 down (includes 1st lease payment), and $595 + tax/month. Is this a decent deal? Others experiences? Thanks!
  • Options
    fhansonfhanson Member Posts: 9
    I'm currently leasing 2003 G35 Sport/Premium 4-DR the lease is up in 5 months. Looking to lease M35 Base W/Journey MSRP 44,240 this includes a couple of minor options. what would the money rate be for 36 months 10,000 miles/ year top tier credit no money down in S. Florida?
  • Options
    mozmeralmozmeral Member Posts: 1
    I leased a new M45 on the last day of 2005 in the greater Chicago area (Libertyville-IL). Details as follows:

Black obsidian with wheat interior, journey package, navigation, Sirius satellite radio, full-size spare, FTMA. Negotiated purchase price: $50,650, MSRP: $53,030.

36-month lease, 12K miles/yr, 62% residual, 0.00184 money factor, 6.5% sales tax, $4000 down including first payment, license transfer fee and $3190 cap reduction: monthly payment of $674.90.

The only cost on the lease I wasn't clear on is a $550 "bank origination fee", which I tried to get waived but couldn't. My payment calculations matched the dealer's almost to the penny. Dealer showed me the lease finance sheet with all money factors and residuals for various mileage and lease-term combinations. Overall, a pretty good experience.
  • Options
    Welcome Luis. Be careful trading in a leased vehicle. It often turns out to be very expensive to get out of a lease well before its scheduled end date. You definitely need to negotiate both the selling price of your new car and the price that you are being given for your Z. To be honest with you, you probably would be better off waiting until you are very close to the end of your Nissan lease to get a new vehicle. I suggest that you do some research here at Edmunds.com to find out exactly how much you should pay for your new car and how much you should be able to get for your current one as a trade. Stop by the following discussion to see how much other community members have paid for similar cars recently: "Infiniti M35/M45: Prices Paid & Buying Experience". Also, you should be able to find out approximately what your Z is worth by looking up its Edmunds.com True Market Value in the Used Vehicle Pricing section of this site. You also may want to stop by the following discussion: "Real-World Trade-In Values".

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Hello ufcpa. You never mentioned the selling price or MSRP of the car that you are interested in leasing. These are important numbers for you as a consumer to know for two reasons. First, the selling prices of leased vehicles can be negotiated, just as if you were paying cash for them. Without knowing this car's selling price in relation to its MSRP you don't know how much of a discount you are getting on it. The second reason is that one needs the selling price and MSRP, including the destination charge, of a vehicle to calculate its lease payment. I would be more than happy to give you my opinion of this deal if you let me know what these numbers are.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Greetings fhanson. If you were to lease a 2006 Infiniti M35 Base through Infiniti Financial Services right now for 36 months with 10,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00152 and 62%, respectively. This lease program is only scheduled to run through tomorrow though. I should have an idea of what Infiniti's new January lease program is like by the end of the week. Please feel free to check back with me then if you'd like and I can tell you what the new numbers are.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    lsantizolsantizo Member Posts: 3
    Dear Carman,

Thanks very much for your response. My wife and I decided to wait just a bit before leasing the new M35. I actually only have two months left on the lease of my Z but It became absolutely obvious that I will do much better trying to sell it myself rather than "trading it in" to the dealer. If I am not able to sell it before the lease maturity then I'll just return the vehicle to the original dealership.

I will do more research as you recommend as well in preparation of my return visit to the dealership.

Thanks again.

Luis
  • Options
    howard4howard4 Member Posts: 9
    Car Man

Any new information on Jan lease numbers for M35 cap cost approx $46K for 15K miles and 39 mo leas with nothing down other than first month paymet, etc.

Thanks.
  • Options
    dpfoddpfod Member Posts: 7
    Car Man,

I'd love to get the lease numbers for Jan on an M45.

Also, how exactly do miles effect the monthly payment? Lower residual? Higher money factor?

Thanks.
  • Options
    dknightxdknightx Member Posts: 5
    Car Man,

Do you have the residual / money factors for a January IFS lease of an M45 Sport? I'm interested in 12k miles per year; 24, 36, or 39 months. Thanks!

-Dave
  • Options
    birdbirdbirdbird Member Posts: 63
    Hi Car_man,

I have not seen any lease program for the M35x posted on the Edmunds.com website in the past year.

Do favorable lease rates sometimes exist even though they are not publicly listed either at the Infiniti web site or at Edmunds lease incentive page? Or, is what you see at the manufacturer web site pretty much what you expect to pay or is available?
  • Options
    You're very welcome, Luis. I think that you have made a wise decision. Stop back when you are back in the market and I will be happy to answer any questions that you have.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Hi howard4. I can give you an idea of what this car's new January lease program is like, but I can't estimate what its lease payment should be for you without knowing its full MSRP. If you were to lease a base 2006 Infiniti M35 through Infiniti Financial Services right now for 39 months with 15,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00166 and 57%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Greetings dpfod. This car's lease program varies depending upon how long you lease it for and how many miles per year you are allowed to drive it. To give you an idea of what its' current lease program is like, I will assume that you are interested in a 36 month lease. If you were to lease a base 2006 Infiniti M45 through Infiniti Financial Services right now for 36 months with 15,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00167 and 60%, respectively. If you were to lease with fewer miles than this, it would raise this car's residual value but have not impact upon its money factor. A 36 month lease of this car with only 12,000 miles per year would have a residual value that is 1% higher and a 10,000 miles per year lease would have a residual value that is 2% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    I sure do, Dave. Here is the information that you are looking for. If you were to lease a 2006 Infiniti M45 Sport through IFS right now for 24 months with 12,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value should be .00118 and 70%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease should be .00144 and 59%. The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease should be .00161 and 58%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Hey birdbird. Yes, the fact that a manufacturer is not advertising a special lease payment on a vehicle does not necessarily mean that there is no lease support on it. Infiniti has a decent lease program available on the M35 AWD right now. I would be happy to give you an idea of what your lease payment would be like on one if you provide me with the MSRP and an approximate selling price for the car that you want.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    pbk4pbk4 Member Posts: 3
    Car_man, do you have the buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a M35x for 36 months with 12,000 miles and 10,000 miles per year?

Thanks,

Paul
  • Options
    arewhyinoharewhyinoh Member Posts: 13
    Hey CAR MAN,

Looking for lease info on m35X Msrp of 50,940 Invoice of 46,600. I am looking for a 39 or 36 month lease with 15,000 miles per year. Thanks, Ryan
  • Options
    gs455gs455 Member Posts: 15
    Hello again, CarMan...calling upon your valued assistance once more. I would like, for the benefit of all, the IFS residual and money factor (January 2006) for an M35 Sport, 15,000 miles annually, 36 month lease. Also, any notion of what happens in February (would think residual may slightly drop, how about money factor)?. As always, thanks for your continued help.
  • Options
    bens65amgbens65amg Member Posts: 1
    Im 16 and my father leased for me a 2006 Infiniti M45 sport with all the otions it has ALL the Options Journey pkg aero kit Technology pkg and entertainment sytem and all that for an MSRP of $59,990 and I am so happy with this car but I heard a lot of things about the 06 GS430 being better that I couldn't see anything better but as I tested it out I absolutly fell in love with it. The performence is unmatched with my car but the Lexus was a bit more luxurious with its smooth wood interior and in my car the wood feels like they just took it of a tree and slaped it on the pannels and it was so cheaply done.I would like to ask you guys that I got an offer to trade my car for an 05 Mercedes C55 AMG with all options and extremly low Miles what do you think I should do?