Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

Infiniti M37 M56 Lease Questions

Comments

• Options
    friemartfriemart Member Posts: 1
    I am trying to figure out what the following means as posted here on Edmunds.com Incentives section:

"$1,000 Leasing Bonus Cash" and,
    "$1,000 Dealer Cash Marketing Support"

It feels like I should be getting $2,000 off my purchase price, but the dealer I am talking to has not mentioned anything. I haven't pressed her yet, wanted to get 'smart' first...

Thanks.
  • Options
    CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi again ronbars. Here's the information that you need.

Infiniti Financial Services' January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 M37 RWD with Premium, Sport, & 15,000 miles per year are .00058 and 55%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Options
    bgardinerbgardiner Member Posts: 19
    Cant post salesmans names or dealership info, if you are interested send me as message and I will tell you. Fantanstic lease deal.
  • Options
    planomanplanoman Member Posts: 12
    Hello:

I am interested in knowing about your deal. Could you please let me know the details. Thanks.
  • Options
    atltechguyatltechguy Member Posts: 1
    I also would be interested in hearing your details on the lease. Please ping me directly.
  • Options
    fldriver71fldriver71 Member Posts: 1
    I'm looking for thoughts as to the following deal:

M37 w/ premium, sports and sports touring - MSRP = $56,750
    39 mo/ 15k
    $1,600 dealer and bank fees
    Dealer is cutting me a check for $1,400 to cover my last month's lease payment and disposition fee
    39 payments of $670 (tax inc.)
    I understand this is based on a residual of 54% and money factor of .00054

Notes: It seems the invoice on this car is $51,600, but it seems (from using a calculator) that the cap cost is a bit over $53,500, which seems high. I could BUY this car for $700 below invoice ($50,900) pursuant to a dealer guaranteed price provided by Consumer Reports Buy and Build Program (an amazing resource), but the dealer won't honor that price for a lease (and CR says they don't have to), especially since they're giving me $1,400 in cash.

According to the lease calculator at www.ridewithg.com (another great resource), this lease gets a "deal rating" of 89.06 (anything over 90 is "great"), but it seems I'm paying too much over invoice. Any thoughts? Thanks.
  • Options
    kb3kb3 Member Posts: 2
    Hello...thank you for your help...can anyone tell me what an excellent lease rate would be on a 2011 M37x with touring, premium and technology packages, zero down, all taxes rolled into the payment (I am in NYC where the tax rate is 8.875%) on a 24 or 36 month lease with 10,000 miles a year. My credit is supreb, so please use the lowest money factor possible based on this credit. The MSRP I am given is $60,225 and my cost would be $52,601
  • Options
    amcdadamcdad Member Posts: 61
    kb3-

Just curious- how is your cap cost down almost $8K? Are there discounts being applied or is that your down payment (or both)?

CarMan- could you please confirm the MF/residual/discounts for February for 15K/39 Months for an M37x? An earlier post indicated 54% residual and .00054 MF... Thanks!
  • Options
    topgun7topgun7 Member Posts: 412
    Notes: It seems the invoice on this car is $51,600, but it seems (from using a calculator) that the cap cost is a bit over $53,500, which seems high.

But they cut you a check for 1400 as you mentioned.. Where do you account for that 1400 if not from you increase cap cost? It look decent if you are in California where there are a lot of infiniti dealers.. good to great if you have only one or two infiniti dealer in your town..
  • Options
    Hi amcdad. IFS' February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 M37X with 15,000 miles per year are .00064 and 54%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    awdofnothingawdofnothing Member Posts: 9
    I have a lease deal as follows: Adjusted Cap Cost: $50,743, Money Factor sell rate .00084 for $580/month for 39 months. I would owe $2900 at lease signing.

Is this as great of a deal as it seems?
  • Options
    mmc98091mmc98091 Member Posts: 1
    Hi - could I have some feedback on the following lease deal please?

Msrp = 53,235
    Adjusted Sale Price = 49,300
    Miles = 12,000
    Down Payment = 585
    monthly Payment = 585
    39 months

Thanks for your help.
  • Options
    pleshplesh Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2011
    Is this an ok or good deal?

Leased a 2011 M37x premium package

616 per month/39 months/18k miles per year (driver uses car a lot).

Paid first month 616 at signing. Lease includes taxes, registration. There is a 300.00 fee when turning car in. If you need more numbers, let me know.

Thanks

P Lesh
  • Options
    topaz9986topaz9986 Member Posts: 8
    Let me know if these numbers sound good:

- M37 Sport, Premium and Sport Touring (plus $440 rear spolier).
    - MSRP: $57,365
    - 39 mos, 12k per year = $618 per month with total of $2,800 down (includes all fees and cap cost).

What do you think?

Its between a 528i and this car...how do you like the M37?
  • Options
    pleshplesh Member Posts: 2
    Topaz: I do not know how much the sport/touring package costs. As my friend says, there is no good deal paying 600 per month for a car. Be that as it may - I would push harder for better figures. More miles if you need them, "O" down. I've seen 599 per month - first month payment only 15k miles for the premium package. We were able to get the 599 price for 16k miles per year.

My wife drives the car - only had it a few days - she likes it - I think it is pretty powerful and she says it rides well - then again it is a new car. Good luck
  • Options
    tanpapabeartanpapabear Member Posts: 1
    what do you think of this offer:

2011 M37 X (awd)
    Prem package
    Deluxe Touring
    Tec package
    Illiminated kick plates
    spoiler
    18" Accesory wheels
    MSRP 62,475.00 plus auto start price

39 months, 15k
    2500 out of pocket
    $679.00 mth including taxes
  • Options
    legna1legna1 Member Posts: 4
    Wanted to share my experience on what i think was a pretty good deal:

M37x with premium pkg, deluxe touring, technology, illuminated kickplates, splashguards, cargo net. Msrp $60,935. Dealer matched truecar price offered by another dealer who didnt have the exact car i wanted in stock for $53,173. Then they lowered cap cost by $419 to offset doc fee and vin etching that I refused to pay. Also took advantage of infiniti loyalty discount to reduce cap cost by another $1,000, resulting in a net capitalized cost of just about $51,750 exactly.

Residual on 36-month, 12k miles/year is 57%, with a money rate of .00054. I put down five security deposits (multiple security deposit program) to lower money rate to just .00004 (thats not a typo; every security deposit lowers money rate by .0001).

Lease payment is $513/month, inclusive of 7% sales tax on lease payments as required in New Jersey. Upfront cash was the five security deposits ($2,750), acq fee ($595), the doc fee and vin etching fee that were offset by the reduction in capitalized cost described above ($419), plus new jersey registration fees, and of course, first month payment.

I think i did pretty well on this...am happy to provide more details if anyone wants.
  • Options
    sarrsarr Member Posts: 5
    Hi Car man! Can you give me money factor and residual for 12000 miles/yr 36 months and 39 months lease on M37X sedan. Also any consumer or dealer incentives going on right now? What is expected in March?
  • Options
    Congratulations on getting your new M, legna1. Thanks for taking the time to share the details of your deal with everyone. Real world examples like this are always helpful for others who are in the market for similar vehicles.

Enjoy your new ride!

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    I'd be happy to help you out, sarr. Infiniti Financial Services' February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for 36 month lease of a 2011 M37X with 12,000 miles per year are .00054 and 57%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00064 and 56%.

Other than owner loyalty cash, I don't believe that Infiniti is currently providing any cash incentives on leases of this car.

It's difficult to say what Infiniti's March programs will be like on this car in March, but I suspect that they will be fairly similar to what they are right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    sarrsarr Member Posts: 5
    Could tell me how did you get true car price?
  • Options
    brando73brando73 Member Posts: 5
    edited February 2011
    Hi Car man! Can you give me money factor and residual for both 15000 and 18000 miles/yr 36 month lease on an M56x sedan. Cheers! Brando
  • Options
    buster6buster6 Member Posts: 134
    Hi Car_Man,

Has Infinit published the 2012 M37 "H" rates? Thank you in advance!
  • Options
    sewellgsmsewellgsm Member Posts: 775
    1.9% for 36
    2.9% up to 66
    3.9% up to 72

No rates or residuals yet.
  • Options
    I sure can, Brando. Infiniti Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 M56X Sedan with 15,000 miles per year are .00088 and 51%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

15,000 miles per year is the highest mileage allowance that IFS publishes residual values for. If you need to drive more than that, you will have to purchase additional miles on a per-mile basis. It is less expensive to do so at lease signing than it is to wait until lease-end and have to pay an excess mileage penalty.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Hi buster6. While Infiniti has introduced a special financing offer on the new 2012 M37H, 1.9% for up to 36 months, 2.9% for 48-60 months, and 3.9% for 72 months, it does not have a special lease program out for it yet. I expect that it will introduce one soon though.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    bmwfan5bmwfan5 Member Posts: 22
    Hi Car Man, would you happen to have the money factor and residual for a M56X 36 month, 12k per year lease? Thanks!
  • Options
    buster6buster6 Member Posts: 134
    Car_Man,

Could you help me out with 24 and 36 month rates on an M37?

TIA
  • Options
    Greetings bmwfan5. It sounds as though you're changing brands :). Infiniti Financial Services' March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 M56X with 12,000 miles per year are .00088 and 53%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Hello buster6. IFS' March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24 month lease of a 2011 M37 with 15,000 miles per year are 00017 and 62%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36 month lease are .00022 and 53%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    jon911jon911 Member Posts: 1
    legna1 - can you share what dealer gave you this deal? It sounds like you got a great deal.
  • Options
    bmwfan5bmwfan5 Member Posts: 22
    Thanks Carman! Actually I am doing this research for a colleagues at work. I did switch brands though, I am currently driving a Ferrari California myself! :-) Thanks again for your help.
  • Options
    jetfanjetfan Member Posts: 61
    I am also in NJ and would like to know the name of your dealer. Does anyone know if you would be able to get this deal in March? I know the numbers usually change at the end of the month.
  • Options
    e325rkhe325rkh Member Posts: 71
    Hi Car man! Can you give me money factor and residual for both 10,000 and 12,000 miles/yr 36 month lease on both a 2011 M37 RWD and a 2012 M37 RWD if you have it?.

Cheers! MK
  • Options
    nicad2000nicad2000 Member Posts: 1
    Hey Carman,

Would you mind posting the March 39 mo. / 15k lease residual and MF for the M37 2WD?

Also, and this may be a better question, is there any general factor that will convert the 36 mo. / 15k quotes to 39 mo.? Just from looking at a couple of examples in these forums it appeared that the 39 mo. term subtracted 1% from the residual and added .0001 to the MF compared with a 36 mo. term. I'm not sure if this is just luck of the draw or what...

Thanks for all of your contributions!
  • Options
    Hi e325rkh. Infiniti Financial Services' March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 M37 RWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00022 and 55%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2012 model are .00182 and 61%.

If you were to lease either of these cars with only 10,000 miles per year, their residual values would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    I'd be happy to nicad2000. Infiniti Financial Services' March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39 month lease of a 2011 M37 Sedan 2WD with 15,000 miles per year are .00034 and 52%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

I don't think that one can generalize about the difference between 36 and 39 month lease terms.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Thank you very much, Car Man. This is extremely helpful.
  • Options
    I just finalized a 2011 M37x with premium, deluxe touring, splash guards, rear decklid spoiler, illuminated kick plates, tinted windows, wheel locks and Trunk mat / trunk net / first aid kit. Using the VPP I got it for $605/month sign and drive (NYS taxes included). I am on LI. This car was an owner's demo, however, it only has 1,500 miles. It is for 39 months/ 10K miles per year.

I was originally getting a 2011 M37 RWD with premium, sport, sport touring, aero kit, illuminated kick plates, wheel locks and Trunk mat / trunk net / first aid kit. Using the VPP I was getting it for $610/month with $800 total out of pocket (NYS taxes included). This car was also a demo, with 5,600 miles. That was for 36 months/ 10K miles per year.

Please let me know what you guys think.

Thanks again for the priceless information this forum provides.
  • Options
    lfgflalfgfla Member Posts: 5
    Now that the 2012s have hit the lots, does anyone know if Infiniti will still have a program to lease the 2011s, or will they be sale only as a cash-out vehicle?

If the lease program is still available for 2011s, do you think it makes sense to lease one, or go with a 2012 and the higher residual value?
  • Options
    Sorry -- I just saw these postings...It was Infiniti of Greenwich in CT. These were pretty easy to work with. Effectively was as simple as them meeting the lowest TrueCar price I had seen and not adding on any extraneous charges. Would call them...they're a pretty new dealership.
  • Options
    Update. Picked up the vehicle yesterday and here is the final:

2011 M37x (Blue/stone) with premium, deluxe touring, splash guards, rear decklid spoiler, illuminated kick plates, tinted windows, SmartStart remote start and Trunk mat / trunk net / first aid kit.

The final was $588.92/month (NYS tax of 8.625% included) with $1,502 total paid at signing (includes the remote start, spoiler, first month's payment, and all NYS reg/doc fees) The tint and 3 free services were included at no charge. I am on Long Island, NY. It is for 39 months/ 10K miles per year. Here are the details:

*Production date: Dec 2010 (has the new shiny finish wheels)
    *Total MSRP (spoiler not included in the lease): $57,485 (It is low by $450 according to my calcs - I'll have to check the window sticker when I get home)
    *Residual: $32K (56%)
    *Money factor: .00048
    *Selling price: $50,750.17 (includes loyalty)
    *Net cap cost (includes NYS taxes and bank fee rolled into lease): $53,216

Basically, it is around VPP price, with the remote start (able to start using an iPhone app!) & spoiler dealer installed at a discount (total for both including tax was $624).

It wasn't close to the deal that legna just mentioned, however, it was the best I could get in my neck of the woods at this time.

I hope the details helps someone.

Cheers!
  • Options
    Great deal. I did TrueCar and Greenwich came up with the best price, however, they emailed me and to say they had none left. :(
  • Options
    I actually think the deal you got was very close to mine -- nearly the same discount off of MSRP, and the change in residual is what it is -- you can't control that. Am envious of the remote start...congratulations on your new car!
  • Options
    braindoc_75braindoc_75 Member Posts: 1
    Hi Guys. I have been browsing this forum for a few weeks and have found the discussions and info to be quite informative. I dont know tons about leasing but understand the basics. So, I am looking at leasing a 2011 M37x with prem package. My questions are: 1) what is the money factor for a 10k mile/year lease, 2) what is the residual value, 3) are there any incentives going on now, and 4) do you think I can get this car for close to invoice? I checked edmunds and the TMV is close to invoice in my zip code. Thanks for any help you can provide on this.
  • Options
    You're very welcome e325rkh. I'm glad that I was able to help you out.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    You certainly can lfgfla. As you suspected, the residual values for the 2012 model are much higher. However, the money factors for the 2011 model are much better. Combine the better money factor with the fact that the dealer will likely be more willing to discount 2011 models and I don't have a problem with leasing an '11.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    lfgflalfgfla Member Posts: 5
    Thanks Car Man.
    I guess that begs the next question so I can make an informed choice, and I'll be first to ask:
    Do you know the April lease numbers from Infiniti finance? Specifically, I'd like to know the residual and MF for both a 2011 and 2012 M37 (RWD), using 12k miles, and both 36 and 39 months.
    I'll let you know which works out better in the end ... the cap cost offered on the 2011, or the higher residual of the 2012. Thanks again.
    LfgFla.
  • Options
    You're welcome lfgfla.

Infiniti Financial Services' April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 M37 RWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00022 and 55%, respectively. The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00034 and 54%, respectively.

The numbers for 36 and 39 month leases of the 2012 M37 RWD are .00182 / 61% and .00184 / 59%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    colslickcolslick Member Posts: 29
    Car Man,
    Thanks for your help in my last 3 leases, you and the forum members have been great educators. I'm turning in a 2008 Lexus ES350 w 32000 mi. had a 36/45k lease but used less miles. Had a 2006 M35 before this and am going back to the M, a much better car. My ES350 buy out residual is $22370. Edmunds Trade In value is $26,945, KBB is TI $26175. I don't want to go thru the hassle of selling it myself so was thinking of using it to negotiate a cap cost reduction on a 2012 M37 lease. What do you think? I welcome any members thoughts, I know it may not be the most cost effective way to go but I'm getting older and this is easier. Also could you let me know the MF and residuals for 24/12K and 36/12K lease on a 2012 M37 RWD when you get them. Thanks touyou and to all the members.