Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Infiniti M37 M56 Lease Questions

Comments

• kapkanimdkapkanimd Member Posts: 136
    Hey Car_man,

Any chance you have the residuals/MF for a lease on a '12 M35 (not X) for 36 and 39 mo leases for 10k miles?? We were told the residuals were 51% and 50%, but wanted to verify and see if you knew the MF. Thanks in advance!

Keith
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    I do Keith. Infiniti Financial Services' May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 M35 with 10,000 miles per year are .00001 and 51%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are .00008 and 50%.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • alonzov1alonzov1 Member Posts: 7
    Car Man

Could you please post the numbers for a M37 FWD, 12k and 15k, 36 and 39 months? Are there any incentives available ?

Thanks a lot in advance!
    Hello alonzov1. Infiniti Financial Services' June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 M37 FWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00001 and 48%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39-month lease are .00008 and 47%.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $3,250 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it.

Car_man
    Host
  • snap9020snap9020 Member Posts: 3
    Is the Lease loyalty $1000 rebate available in addition to the $3250?
  • raiderb290raiderb290 Member Posts: 4
    Is the dealer getting $3250 back on each lease? And I am trading in a 2010 Infiniti G37, can I get the additional $1000.00 in conquest cash? I assume that I can get the Cap Cost down $4250.00 with both these correct?
  • ronnykronnyk Member Posts: 22
    Short answer is "yes." I just negotiated a lease for an M37X with premium, lighted kickplates, carpeted trunk mat and splash guards. Sale price was $1700 under invoice less $3250 dealer incentive less $1000 lease loyalty. On top of that, Infiniti is giving a $500 AMEX card as a lease loyalty bonus this month (along with the other standard near-end-of-lease perks).
    I just Leased my New M37 Yesterday.....How do I get the AMEX $500 card offer? any info or link would be great.....

LEN
    I got a call from Infiniti Finance informing me it was part of the current lease loyalty offer. I asked my salesman and he told me he would provide a weblink for the Amex card when we closed.
    My dealer acts like I am crazy when I ask about this...Can you post the link or more info on this....

LEN
    I am closing my deal today. When I get the details about redeeming the offer, I will let you know.
    Any more info on the AMEX card offer?
  • sewellgsmsewellgsm Member Posts: 775
    Infiniti targeting certain customers and sent them a letter detailing the AMEX gift card....they need to purchase or lease a new Infiniti between June 25 - July 31. The customer brings their letter into the dealership, the dealer faxes a form in or email the details of the new purchase, once verified - Infiniti sends out the $500 AMEX card. :)
  • sewellgsmsewellgsm Member Posts: 775
    If you want one, you better go now - they are drying up quickly! We have only 1 left (we are one of top volumn dealers in the Nation).

The $5000 dealer cash and awesome lease programs have made this car a hot seller.

The 2013 are right around the corner, but the dealer cash money won't be on those for a few months especially at this level. :)
  • killerrideskillerrides Member Posts: 3
    Any tax credits available on leases right now? I live in Frisco. Looking to trade my G37 in for an M37. Thank you
    Yes, snap9020, the loyalty cash and lease cash can be combined.

Car_man
    Host
    Yes, raiderb290, dealers are being given that cash allowance on leases of this car right now...though it was reduced to $2,750 in July.

Car_man
    Host
  • detai1sdetai1s Member Posts: 2
    I looked at a Infiniti M37 with premium package, and deluxe touring package. The dealer and I negotiated a selling price of $49,408 (including shipping).

We haggled on lease numbers for a while, and the final quote I got for a 39-month lease with 10k miles is:

$3,477 DOWN

($546 + $22 tax)

$568/m for 39 months.

Is this a good deal, or do you think I am in any position to haggle lower? Thanks in advance for any help.
  • detai1sdetai1s Member Posts: 2
    Sorry for the double post everybody, I had tried to go back and edit my post, but that feature is unavailable. I wanted to clarify a few things missing from my first post so I could get a better answer.

Today I looked at a 2012 Infiniti M37 in Harbor Blue, with Stone interior. It was equip with the Premium Package, and the Deluxe Touring Package. The sticker on the window showed an MSRP of $58,200 (which included additional dealership markup). I looked on edmunds to find the MSRP of this car without the markup and it was $56,140. Long story short, I qualified for the VPP pricing, and with some lengthy negotiation, the dealer and I agreed on a selling price of $49,408 (over two thousand under invoice) with all expenses such as shipping included.

Next up was the lease haggling, we haggled on lease numbers for a while, and the final quote I got for a 39-month lease with 10k miles is:

$3,477 DOWN

($546 + $22 tax)

$568/m for 39 months with 10k miles.

Is this a good deal, or do you think I am in any position to haggle lower? I have Tier-1 credit. Any comments welcome and thanks in advance for any help.
  • tony52702tony52702 Member Posts: 1
    What is the residual and money factor on the M37 for 39 months and 10,000 miles per year?
    edited July 2012
    Sorry to have gone dark on this, but I have been going through a bit of an ordeal with Infiniti. I wanted to provide details and an update because I think my experience may be telling about the company.

Prior to my acquiring my new M, I received an email and a voicemail message from Infiniti telling me of a "new" lease loyalty promotion. When I returned the call as instructed, I was told about the standard three-payment waiver and $500 damage/mileage allowance as well as offered a $500 Amex gift card if I purchased or leased a new Infiniti by the end of July. I signed my new lease deal and took possession the next day. Prior to signing off, I mentioned the $500 Amex card to my dealer, who also told me that I would receive this. While I was awaiting instructions from the dealer on how to submit for the gift card, I called Infiniti back and was told again that I qualified for the gift card and that they would speak to my dealer about how to submit.

Three days passed and last Friday, I was informed that I was not eligible for the gift card because my prior Infiniti was leased rather than purchased outright. Despite the fact that I was directly offered the card as an inducement to get the new vehicle, Infiniti has sought to avoid its commitment to me. Worse, they have tried to do it in a very disingenuous manner. Initially, they did not seem to believe that the offer was made to me. They then played back the tapes and acknowledged the offer was made to me. They then sought to argue that I purchased my new car before Infiniti told me about the Amex card, which, again, is incorrect.

I am not sure what universe these people operate in, but they certainly don't understand the value of having a customer loyal to a luxury brand. My cellular carrier and cable television provider both realize that it costs far more to obtain a new customer than it does to retain an existing customer. I have purchased/leased THREE Infiniti vehicles over the past 10 years. Yet, Infiniti wants to jeopardize my relationship and potential relationships with those I know over a $500 gift card. Go figure.
  • discostew1discostew1 Member Posts: 2
    Car_Man,

Lease offered to me was MSRP 54,395 with a sale price of 47,386.85 (this includes cash back and VPP pricing). Residual is 49% for 39 months and a money factor of .00022, and I put down 1,500 with a monthly payment of 599 (this includes tax, fees, etc.). Do you feel this is a great, good or bad deal? Thanks for your assistance.
    Here's the information that you're looking for tony52702. Infiniti Financial Services' July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 39-month lease of a 2012 M37 with 10,000 miles per year are .00009 and 50%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $2,750 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi discostew1. This looks like an excellent deal to me.

Car_man
    Host
  • jg108jg108 Member Posts: 9
    Car Man,

Looking to lease a 2012 M37 (Premium, Deluxe Touring, Technology packages). Can you give me the 2-year residual and money factor on a 24 month, 10k miles lease? Top credit tier. How much should I look for under invoice?

Thanks.

Julie
    edited July 2012
    In the interest of fairness, I want report that Nissan North America made good on the offer that was extended to me. After contacting an Infiniti VP directly and explaining the situation, someone was quickly assigned to my issue and resolution was promptly reached.

The impression that I got was that the Lease Loyalty promotions are handled by a third party-- so when they mistakenly represented to me the terms of the offer, it was their problem. This would also explain all the measures they took to avoid having to pay for the gift card themselves.
  • mechradmechrad Member Posts: 22
    Hi folks the edmunds site reports a 5000 dollar incentive on infiniti M purchases. My local dealer says it does not exist. He said something about 2000 dollars. Help me out here is the 5k a real incentive and if so I want it
    Hi Julie. Infiniti Financial Services' July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 M37 with 10,000 miles per year are .00001 and 60%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Infiniti is currently providing a $2,750 cash incentive on leases of this car through IFS. If I was in the market for this car in an area that has a decent level of competition, I personally would shoot for a selling price of around $500 over invoice minus the cash incentive.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi mechrad. The dealer cash that is available on this car actually varies by state. In most states it is $5,000, but in a few it's only $2,000. What state are you in? If you're in the New York area then you might indeed only be eligible for $2,000.

Car_man
    Host
  • rbirns1rbirns1 Member Posts: 311
    What are the August numbers for 24 and 36/39 months?
    I live in PA and have been shopping in NJ. Please let me know what states have the 5k and I will shop there. Thanks Car man.
  • bgardinerbgardiner Member Posts: 19
    Don't know details of current lease offers I have had my m56 for almost 2 yrs I dealt with Infiniti of Bedford (cleveland) no details but after many months they were by far the best deal, better than most I saw on here. If your in pa it might be worth the drive. I dealt over the phone never went to dealership until it was time to pick up
    Hi rbirns1. Infiniti Financial Services' August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2012 M37 with 15,000 miles per year are .00001 and 58%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 36-month lease are .00001 and 49%.

The numbers for a 39-month lease are .00009 and 48%.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi mechrad. You're in luck. I think that Infiniti equalized the dealer cash on the 2012 M37 to $5,000 in all areas in August.

Car_man
    Host
  • kennyhoangkennyhoang Member Posts: 1
    Hi car man ! I live in Nj , just when to infinity in denville Nj and they toll me there is no 5000$ incentive available , and they want to sell a demo one for 47500$ sticker price was $55678 please help what I should pay for brand new one .
  • rbirns1rbirns1 Member Posts: 311
    Thanks. Any difference for 10k or 12k miles instead of 15k?
  • pureautomobilepureautomobile Member Posts: 47
    Hi Car_man, for the M37, what is the MF and residual for 18 and 27 mth lease?
    For Infiniti, is it correct that we add 2% to Residual Value for 12k mi/yr and 3% for 10k mi/yr? Can you post rates for the same terms for M56 and M35H?
    Thanks in advance!
    Hi kennyhoang. what you were told is incorrect. Infiniti is currently providing a $5,000 cash incentive on purchases and $2,750 on leases of the 2012 M37X in your area right now.

Car_man
    Host
    Yes, rbirns1, IFS' 12,000 mile per year residual values are 1% higher and its 10,000 mile per year residuals are 2% higher than its 15k residuals.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi pureautomobile. Infiniti Financial Services' August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for an 24-month lease of a 2012 M37 with 10,000 miles per year are .00001 and 64%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a '12 M35h are .00032 and 64%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a '12 M56 are .00001 and 56%.

Car_man
    Host
    I also was shopping in NJ and at Circle Infiniti they refused to acknowledge a 5k incentive. I did however strike a deal on a M37x with 1k miles (demo). It had the premium package and illuminated sill plates. I think msrp 54900. I bought for 47k plus I had signed up for the 2k visa gift card that was being advertised here on edmunds. I made the deal because they offered me 2k more on my trade than another dealer. I may have left some money on the table however this thinly sold vehicle makes it difficult to track what people are paying. All in all I am pretty happy. Great Car, I got a little sticker shock on filling up my first tank of gas.
    Hi Car_man, thanks for the MF and residuals. For 24-mth, 10k mi, the residual is 64%, but from your earlier post, for 24-mth, 15k mi, the residual is 58%. Is this correct? I thought there is only +1% for 12k mi,a nd +2% for 10k mi from 15k mi.

Thanks in advance
    Good catch pureautomobile. I apologize for the confusion. I just realized that the numbers that I provided you with earlier were off. Here's the corrected numbers.

Infiniti Financial Services' August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for an 24-month lease of a 2012 M37 with 10,000 miles per year are .00001 and 60%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a '12 M35h are .00001 and 60%.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a '12 M56 are .00001 and 56%.

Car_man
    Host
  • rw799rw799 Member Posts: 5
    edited August 2012
    CAR MAN

The offer is an M37X Premium Pkg.

MSRP - $54,365
    Sale Price - $48,353
    MF - .00022 (he had a hard time figuring this out. He claims his computer just has 22 in the MF category, which he multiplies by 24 to get the APR. First he told me .0022 and I told him that sounded high and he then said that it was .00022, not sure how to verify this)
    $2,000 down, includes first month payment.
    Monthly payment of $599
    39 month and 12,000/year

This forum was very helpful when leasing my 2009 Maxima, which is up next month. This time it is tougher, not many posting about this car.

If this is not a good deal, what would be a good one in IL.
    Hello Car_man,

Can you confirm that the $5000 dealer incentive is only for purchases? And that $2750 for leases? Edmunds.com indicate that the $5000 is for both purchases and leases.

Thanks in advance
    pureautomobile
  • rls18rls18 Member Posts: 2
    Car Man. Looking to lease a 2013 M37. Can you give me the August 2-year residual and money factor on a 24 month, 10k mile lease? Top credit tier. Any cash incentives offered?
    Hi rw799. The .00022 money factor that you were quoted is actually correct.

This car's dealer invoice price is around $49,900. On top of that there is a $2,750 cash incentive on leases of it right now. That lowers the invoice to around $47,150. It looks like you are at a little over $1,000 over invoice. If you shop around you might be able to shave another couple hundred dollars off, but that's not bad.

Car_man
    Host
    Yes that is correct pureautomobile. The $5,000 is not available on leases, only purchases.

Car_man
    Host
    Here you go rls18. Infiniti Financial Services' August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 24-month lease of a 2013 M37 with 10,000 miles per year are .00001 and 64%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Other than $1,000 loyalty cash, Infiniti is not currently providing any cash incentives on leases of this car.

Car_man
    Host
  • rls18rls18 Member Posts: 2
    Car Man. Just got an offer on a 2013 M37. Premium/Tech package. 24 month lease. 10k miles. MF 0.00021. Residual 64%. $500 over invoice. Top-Tier credit. How do the numbers look? Need to make decision ASAP.