Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Are you currently car shopping and intentionally avoiding vehicles with all of the flashy new infotainment and technology features? Are you considering an older car just to avoid the complex tech, or trying to find a new model that’s as basic as possible? If so, a reporter would love to speak to you. Please send a note to [email protected] with your information by the end of the day on Wednesday, Jan. 16, 2019.

Car Buying Advice - 2017 Acura FWD RDX Advance MF/RV? Texas

thesteve85thesteve85 Posts: 2
edited May 2017 in Acura
Hi first time car buyer/leaser here! I'm hoping someone could help me out with finding out the MF and RV for a 2017 Acura FWD RDX Advance Package in Texas, and if there are any May incentives available? Thanks in advance!

2017 Acura FWD RDX Advance
MF?
RV?
May Incentives?

Best Answer

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 103,819
    Accepted Answer

Hi first time car buyer/leaser here! I'm hoping someone could help me out with finding out the MF and RV for a 2017 Acura FWD RDX Advance Package in Texas, and if there are any May incentives available? Thanks in advance!

2017 Acura FWD RDX Advance
    MF?
    RV?
    May Incentives?

.00119 MF
    $3750 incentives.
    55% residual for 36/15

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Answers

• thesteve85thesteve85 Posts: 2
    You are awesome! What if for 36/12,000? And opinion on acura care Maintenance–worth it ($530 quote)?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 103,819

You are awesome! What if for 36/12,000? And opinion on acura care Maintenance–worth it ($530 quote)?

Add 2% for 12K/yr.

No clue on the maintenance plan.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator