Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Lexus GS 350 / GS 460 Lease Questions

Comments

• cpa3cpa3 Member Posts: 89
    Gator,

Assuming your .00065 is correct that equates to a 1.56% interest rate, which is an excellent rate....To arrive at this you take the lease rate and multiply by 2400...Maybe now that they have started their December to Remember event you can do better...The GS 350 is a great car...Just too bad the residual is so poor...
  • gator5000egator5000e Member Posts: 90
    Thanks, myerslaw and cpa3. Does any one know what the December To Remember promotion is exactly? All the lexus.com site says is contact your local dealer. Not much information, really.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi redbull. This car's selling price looks excellent and the money factor that you were quoted is right in line with Lexus Financial Services' current buy rate. If you like the car, I personally don't see any reason not to pull the trigger on this deal.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Hi gator5000e. through its December to Remember program, Lexus is providing special financing rates, dealer cash, or a special lease program on all of its models. On the 2009 GS 350, is is currently only providing lease support. Lexus Financial Services' special buy rate lease money factor on this car is .00120 right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • gator5000egator5000e Member Posts: 90
    Thanks, Car_Man. Is the Residual still around 42%?

Thank you for your assistance.
    You're welcome, gator5000e. Lexus Financial Services' current 36 month, 15,000 mile per year residual value for a base 2009 GS 350 is 47%.

Car_man
    Host
  • ksvasanksvasan Member Posts: 5
    Just paid the deposit on a (smokey granite. dark interior) 2009 GS350 w/o M/L. MSRP was 51,549, closed the deal at 45,700 plus tax and title. Probably not the lowest price, but wanted to close the deal this week end. Car is being transported from another dealer about 100 miles away and I was told that I should get the car Monday or Tuesday.
    This forum has been pretty useful in my research. Thanks everyone
  • htbrnhtbrn Member Posts: 5
    Hey Car_man,

Saw your info on the residual value of the base '09 GS350. Any idea or guess as to what the current residual value is for an '08 GS350 AWD is for a 36 month 12,000 mile lease?

Thanks for any input and happy new year
    I really appreciate all the advice and commentary on this board. It really helped me finalize my deal. Not sure how great a deal it was (I'd be curious to hear your opinions), but I'm content with it

Sharing my own details below in the hopes that it can help someone else (though forgive me for any newbie errors in terminology / details)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dealership in northern NJ. Brand new 2008 AWD GS 350 in Smoky Granite/Black equipped as follows:

Basic navigation package (not fancy ML audio)
    Automatic sensing wipers and headlights
    Parking assist
    Ventilated seats
    Accessory pac
    Spoiler
    Leather and wood steering wheel

$51,249 MSRP
    $43,918 Sale price / Capitalized cost
    36 months and 12K miles/yr
    $3800 cash at delivery (but also got a dealer promotion $500 AMEX gift certificate)
    That breaks down as: $700 origination fee, $599 first month, $2085 capitalized cost reduction, and the remainder was the registration and documentation)
    $599 per month (including tax)
    43% Residual
    ? money factor (they wouldnt tell me)

My goal was to minimize the upfront cost as much as possible. That was a greater priority than lowering the monthly payments. Seemed that residual value drove the difference between offers I received from Lexus vs. BMW and Mercedes. Though, right after signing with Lexus, I got a call from BMW nearly matching those terms for a 528xi

My salesman was great and I'd recommend him to anyone. Manager was a d**k, but I guess thats his job. Happy to provide their names to anyone via private message

Again, greatly appreciate this forum's assistance. Thanks
  • josswaldjosswald Member Posts: 1
    Anyone know of any car lease calculators that can be downloaded to Blackberry for on the fly calculations?
    Hey htbrn. Lexus Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 GS 350 AWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00155 and 45%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • agent7agent7 Member Posts: 1
    I am looking at a 2009 GS350 RWD w/Nav MSRP $49,860 The best price I can find so far is $45,000. Is this the best price I should be able to get?? I live in the Midwest area. Thanks
  • adamjmankadamjmank Member Posts: 10
    No You could do better. How close are you to chicago, il ?
    Could get an awd for that price try carsdirect.com for pricing in LA, Ca it comes less.
    try other zipcodes and pay shipping.

I have a GS awd 350 . My advice stay away , the new ES is more spacious , cheaper, more mileage, as quiet and smooth. only con no AWD.
    However the ES with ESC is as good as my GS on snow and hardly skids.

The GS comes standard with run flats which are expensive to maintain and noisy.
  • akhi2006akhi2006 Member Posts: 14
    Hello Carman, can you please provide me the April numbers for GS350 AWD with all the options invcluding Navigation and Mark Levinson.

12K 36months
    15K 36months

Thanks.
    Hi akhi2006. Here's the information that you're looking for. Lexus Financial Services' April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 Lexus GS 350 AWD with 15,000 miles per year are .00145 and 43%, respectively. The money factor for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year is the same, but the residual value would be 2% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • sincesince Member Posts: 1
    could you send me the info for the sales person.
    I live in North Jersey. I went to Little Falls lexus.
    They wanted to charge me over 850+ for a lease.
    I walked out. It was a 2009 gs350 awd. Your sale price is good.
    [email protected]
  • mlpca1mlpca1 Member Posts: 1
    I don't see alot of postings re: payments. I am looking to lease GS350 AWD with Nav (don't care about ML audio), park assist and a few other items that get me into the $51K range. I need 36 mo/15K mi, prefer no money down but will go to $2000 plus the usual tax/fees. Live in Southern NJ, but willing to drive within 2 hours to dealer. When I calculate the money factor and residual, it doesn't come close to what dealers are claiming the payment will be. I have heard $800 to $1000, too much of a range to consider. Can anyone tell me what they are really paying per month? Thanks!
    I sent an email to your Opendemand account
  • gia421gia421 Member Posts: 1
    Hi,
    I live in North Carolina and Im in the market to get a new luxury sedan. I am considering the Lexus GS350 RWD with Nav. Does Lexus have any lease specials or can any one tell me what the approx payments they are paying on their lease so I can get an idea what it will run? Any information would be helpful regarding how much markup there is etc. Any help would be appreciated!

:confuse:
    I know that Lexus offers official F-Sport performance parts for the GS, so I thought that I would share this new 20% discount coupon for purchases of any F-Sport accessories that recently came out here. The coupon is valued at up to $2,000 (20% of a $10,000 purchase) and valid only during the month of July. If anyone's interested, I can e-mail them a .pdf or a .jpg file containing the actual coupon.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi gia421. Lexus is indeed running a special lease program on the 2009 GS 350 right now. Through July 6th, Lexus Financial Services is providing a special lease money factor of .00125 on the '09 GS 350.

Car_man
    Host
  • myerslawmyerslaw Member Posts: 21
    Car Man, I'd be interested in knowing the pdf. You can send it to me at [email protected]. And, as always, thanks so much for the terrific work you do on these forums. You've probably been responsible for thousands of good deals for buyers/lessees, and may well have helped some deserving dealerships in these parlous times. Joseph Myers
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 234,725
    I e-mailed you the .pdf

regards,
    kyfdx
    Host-Prices Paid Forums

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• jfolzjfolz Member Posts: 1
    Car Man,

Can you provide me with the lease money factor and residual for a 2009 GS350 on a 48 month lease with 12k/year miles. The dealer (Naples, Florida) is telling me the money factor triples from 36 month to 48 month. Thank you in advance.
  • lookn4leaselookn4lease Member Posts: 11
    Has anyone in So. Calif. leased an '09 GS350 with the new "Golden Ticket" promo - $599+tax/$3799 cap cost/10k mi. yr? Anyone done better than this?
    Here's the July program, jfolz. Lexus Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 48 month lease of a 2009 GS 350 2WD with 12,000 miles per year are .00030 and 44%, respectively.

The dealer that you spoke with is right. LFS' special lease program is only available for up to 36 months. Its 48 month factor is much, much worse.

Car_man
    Host
  • lookn4leaselookn4lease Member Posts: 11
    FYI -
    The final deal I got last week:
    2009 GS350 w/ ML - $52,849 MSRP
    36 mo lease w/ 12k/yr
    $3599 drive off
    $607 +tax /mo
    Residual $23,253
    Congratulations on getting your new GS, lookn4lease. Thanks for taking the time to share the details of your lease with everyone. I'm sure that others who are in the market for similar cars will find it most helpful. If you haven't already, you may want to stop by the Dealer Ratings & Reviews section of Edmunds.com to share your thoughts on your recent dealer experience as well.

Enjoy your new ride :shades: !

Car_man
    Host
  • tomb009tomb009 Member Posts: 2
    Does anyone have the MF and residual amounts for the Lexus Golden Opportunity sales event? I am looking for 36 months with 12k per year in Arizona on a GS350. I am between the GS and 528 and would like to have my data in hand.

Thank you.

tomb009
    Hello tomb009. Lexus Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 GS 350 2WD with 12,000 miles per year are .00030 and 44%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • mjfrancis78mjfrancis78 Member Posts: 2
    Hey car_man, do you know the money factor and residual value for an 09 GS350 AWD with 15k per year? How about 18k? I live in the Boston area if that makes a difference. And what should I be shooting for on the Cap Cost (in relation to invoice)? Thanks!
  • dcritchettdcritchett Member Posts: 1
    Carman,
    Looking at the GS350 in Los Angeles; want a standard lease; 12K/yr. No nav. I'm in my grace period on my IS350 now; at $556/mo but put no money down; Want to do the same rolling into the GS; where is my monthly going if I want to do the same this week? What's my leverage? dcritchett
  • rescuurescuu Member Posts: 3
    Would you be so kind and tell me the dealer that you obtained that lease from?
    Thank you very much in advance,
    Dan
    Hi mjfrancis78. When it originally introduced its September lease program, Lexus Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 GS 350 AWD with 15,000 miles per year were .00030 and 43$, respectively.

Having said this, I heard a rumor yesterday that Lexus may have enhanced its lease program on all models. I will look into that today. Please feel free to check back with me in a day or two and I'll be happy to let you know what I've found out.

As far as leasing with 18,000 miles per year goes. 15,000 miles per year is the highest mileage allowance that LFS publishes residual value percentages for. If you need to drive more than that, you will have to purchase additional miles on a per-mile basis. It is cheaper to do so at lease signing than it is to wait until lease-end and have to pay an excess mileage penalty.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi dcritchett. The monthly payment for the GS 350 that you are interested in will vary depending upon what its MSRP and selling price are. Let me know what these numbers are for the GS that you are interested in, as you want it equipped, or at least what the MSRP and dealer invoice price are, and I'll work up a sample lease payment for you.

You can find this pricing information over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of this site.

Car_man
    Host
  • mjfrancis78mjfrancis78 Member Posts: 2
    Thanks car_man! Any updates to that lease program on the GS? 43% residual seems pretty low.
    Hey mjfrancis78. Lexus Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2009 GS 350 AWD with 15,000 miles per year were .00030 and 46%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka Tier 1+ credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • ingersolingersol Member Posts: 2
    Hello- Looking for help determining current Money Factor and Residual for a 36 mo. 10K Miles per year lease on the LX570 2010.

Thank you!
  • ingersolingersol Member Posts: 2
    Hello- Looking for help determining current Money Factor and Residual for a 36 mo. 12K Miles per year lease on the HS Hybrid 2010.

Thank you!
    Hello ingersol. This particular discussion is for community members to discuss leasing a Lexus GS. Any questions about the LX570 are better suited for the "Lexus LX 570 Lease Questions" discussion. I'll quickly post the info that you're looking for here, but please make any additional posts on the LX in that area. Thanks.

Here's the info that you're looking for. Lexus Financial Services' October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 LX 570 with 10,000 miles per year are .00255 and 53%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey ingersol. LFS' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 GS 450h with 12,000 miles per year are .00255 and 55%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • berisky1berisky1 Member Posts: 20
    2010 Lexus GS350 RWD Lease
    (San Diego, CA)
    $48,640 +TL (includes LVE, 18-in G-Spider alloy wheels, 5 Window Tint)
    Also allowing return three months early.

36 month
    10K/miles per year
    $2,500 drive off
    $750/mo +TL

Thoughts??
    *** CORRECTION to above ***
    (San Diego, CA)
    $48,640 +TL (includes LVE, 18-in G-Spider alloy wheels, 5 Window Tint)
    Also allowing return three months early.

36 month
    10K/miles per year
    $2,500 drive off
    $750/mo INCLUDES T&L

Thoughts??
    I feel it is quite expensive lease at this time ( December To Remember Sale ). Can you let us know the MSRP , Money factor and Residual value to calculate the payment.
    Carman, can you please provide us the MF, residual for GS350 AWD for 12K, 3 Year lease.

THanks in advance.
    Carman and all others, please advise:

I want to lease the following car:
    2010 Lexus GS350 RWD (California)
    Luxury Value Edition
    G Spider Wheels
    36 month Lease
    12,000 mi/year

Can you please advise as to any information on lease rates including tax and or Money factors.

Thank you.
  • proctorcarsproctorcars Member Posts: 1
    (GA)
    MSRP $50,600 +TL (includes Mark LVE, 18-in G-Spider alloy wheels, Parking Assist)

36 months
    15K/miles per year
    $2,500 drive off
    $702 plus tax

What do you all think?
    Sounds pretty right on. I'm getting the same car, no park assist and paying what you see in above posts. What is park assist? The sensors and camera or the help me parallel park thing?
  • faze1faze1 Member Posts: 1
    Hi Lexus Fans,

i owned a GS 300 and GS 400 in the 1990's I loved them both, since then i owned 2 beamers, and currently my lease is up on a Mercedes. I am leaning back towards the Lexus Brand. for 3 reasons, Price, Technology, and Ride.

I'm getting many different Lease payments for the following terms:
    3 year, 12k miles, No Cap Cost,
    I pay Taxes UpFront, 1st Payment and Inception Fees.

the car is with MLevinson and all the bells and whistles, standard rims i think.

675.00 a month to 669 a month. what do you guys think, should i keep shopping around? thanks for you advice. :) :confuse:
    My understanding was there is no radio option on the 2010 Lexus GS. Only Luxury Value Edition, and Wheels.

The rate you quote of 675 (i assume this does not include tax) is very good.

What state are you in?
This discussion has been closed.