Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!

What part do I need?

jstevanus1jstevanus1 Member Posts: 3
edited June 2017 in Chevrolet
After pushing my car out of the snow last winter, the plastic under my front end, that's attached to the bumper, ripped off. It's now being held up with some zip ties. It's a lease, and it's almost up, so I want to get it replaced. Is it a valance or a deflector like THIS? And is this something I could do myself, or would it require special tools. I'm guessing I need one of the retainers HERE? There's multiple choices for each one, so I wouldn't even know what to get. My VIN is 2G1125S33F9152140 if that helps. Any help is greatly appreciated!


Sign In or Register to comment.