Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier Nissan Sentra Lease Questions

13»

Comments

• backybacky Member Posts: 18,949
    FWIW there's mid-sized cars that can be had for less than that right now, e.g. Sonata GLS with Preferred Pkg, Optima, Passat. Maybe others. So IMO this kind of money for a compact isn't that great a deal. Have you compared prices at other dealers, and have you done any negotiating yet with this dealer or is this their first offer?
  • akadinakadin Member Posts: 2
    Can you give me the money factor and residual for a Sentra SL 2013 on a 36 month lease?

I am wanting to get one with the nav, leather and premium package.

Thanks for any information you can provide!
  • bigbadquestbigbadquest Member Posts: 3
    Lease I signed today:

2013 Sentra SL nav / leather / premium package $24,208 msrp

Deal was:
    $21,209 Before tax

Lease 36 months
    money factor .00088
    $1,500 down
    $236.73 a month
    residual $15,009
    The end
  • akadinakadin Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for that information!
    One question was that for 12k miles?
  • bigbadquestbigbadquest Member Posts: 3
    yes sir, 12k. Man, I've looked on this site for months and didn't find much info for a least on a sentra. Fortunately for you, I noticed your post asap. Good luck!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Certainly akadin. Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp.'s March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Sentra SL with 15,000 miles per year are .00043 and 61% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Rocco35Rocco35 Member Posts: 6
    Got the following lease for my cousin yesterday morning in NJ at Paramus Nissan.

2013 Nissan Sentra SR w/SR Driver Package (in Metalic Blue)

12k miles per year for 36 months.

$190 a month with $1k out of pocket. This deal includes all taxes, tags, and fee's.

They also took his 2010 Honda Civic lease with 3 more months on it that would have cost him money when he turned it in due to wear and tear.

Feel like we got a good deal cause the holiday weekend.
  • lovely8lovely8 Member Posts: 1
    Hi car man

I am about to sign a 3 year lease, I just want to make shore that I am not taking for a ride.
    I am trying to get a Nissan Sentra SL, with navigator package in black, price $19,500. I trade in my 2009 Hyundai sonata for $ 9K, which left me with a balance of $2,200. they add that balance to the $19,500 which bring my new balance total to $ 21,700. I put nothing down for the Sentra. my monthly payment will be $320 a month for lease or $390 if I finance the car. no leather, sun roof or moon roof.

help me, is this a good deal
  • 13sentrasr13sentrasr Member Posts: 1
    Priced out a Sentra SR with SR Driver package in Magnetic Grey and got what I thought to be an amazing deal.

Lease
    Term: 36 months
    $2,160 down (cover all fees, incl tax)
    $149/month

Received an offer the night before from another dealer on an identically equipped 2013 Sentra SR which would have included my leased, negative equity 2010 Nissan Rogue which is currently 21,000 miles over the alllowable 39,000 @ .15/mile.

This deal seemed like a rip off once I ran the numbers and removed the $3,300 factored in(did they really try to con me for $100/month more?).

Lease
    Term: 36 months
    $5,500 down (cover all fees, incl tax and the negative equity of the Rogue)
    $247/month

Should I take the $149 deal, pay the $3,300 in overage miles on the Rogue and never look back?

Thanks in advance.
  • davidv26davidv26 Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2013
    hi all,
    i appreciate your help.

I'm looking to lease a 2013 sentra sv + fe which includes - auto transmission, Bluetooth, power windows, nav, bckup camera, moon roof, bose system.
    36 months, 12k per year

with 500 down (including first month payment), dealer is quoting me 230 per month including taxes.

Is this a good deal?

thanks for reading and appreciate your response
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454

Please visit the 2014 Nissan Sentra Lease Questions discussion for current 2014 model year lease questions.

This discussion has been closed.