Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Car Buying Advice - Q7 Premium Plus Lease

sanjaym3sanjaym3 Member Posts: 1
edited July 2017 in Audi
Hello,

Looking to lease a 2017 or 2018 2.0 Premium pus Q7 with vision and drivers assist pkg for my wife. Local dealer is stating MF is ~.002 (seems very high). Is it possible to get this $60K car for ~$700 per mo (36 mons/10K miles) with zero down? The pricing they're providing is in the upper 8's. It's crazy, I leased my Porsche Panamera just last year with an msrp of over $90K in low 9's with zero down. Almost seems Audi is pushing buying not leasing with high MF's.

We need a 3 row SUV so our options are limited.

Any good dealer in the Glenview (Chicago area) that's willing to negotiate?

Answers

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,302
    sanjaym3 said:

Hello,

Looking to lease a 2017 or 2018 2.0 Premium pus Q7 with vision and drivers assist pkg for my wife. Local dealer is stating MF is ~.002 (seems very high). Is it possible to get this $60K car for ~$700 per mo (36 mons/10K miles) with zero down? The pricing they're providing is in the upper 8's. It's crazy, I leased my Porsche Panamera just last year with an msrp of over $90K in low 9's with zero down. Almost seems Audi is pushing buying not leasing with high MF's.

We need a 3 row SUV so our options are limited.

Any good dealer in the Glenview (Chicago area) that's willing to negotiate?

The Q7 is very popular and the money factor is high. With that lease program, the numbers you are getting for a payment are in-line. Audi really isn't "pushing" anything. The vehicle is selling, either way, and has no incentives.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator