-June 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

Car Buying Advice - 2013 BMW X5 Diesel CPO - Pricing

newfortnewfort Member Posts: 4
edited July 2017 in BMW
I am looking to buy a diesel X5 and came across a CPO with the below features. Can you please advise if the listed price of $34,992 is reasonable and if not, what is a good price to buy it?

Color: Alpine White

Mileage: 52208

CPO warranty runs out @100K miles or Feb 2019

Options: PREMIUM PACKAGE, SPORT ACTIVITY PACKAGE, 3RD ROW SEAT, COLD WEATHER PACKAGE, BMW APPS, Head-Up Display, Running boards.

Per the dealer, the sticker price on this was ~70K

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    BlakeBlake Member Posts: 63
    Hello @newfort To make sure you are paying a fair price you can use Edmunds True Market Value Appraisal tool. Edmunds True Market Value or TMV pricing is a powerful tool that helps shoppers get a good deal on a new or used car. Based on actual sales data, TMV is a guide to what other people in your area paid for the same car. You can build, price and obtain TMV on any car with the link below.

https://www.edmunds.com/appraisal/

I appraised the 2013 X5 Diesel and according to TMV with the options you listed, it sells on average for $33,199, when certified. This is using my zip code which is in Arizona. Please feel free to build and price the car in your area for a more accurate price.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Thanks!