Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advice on Selling a Saturn Vue with Trans Problems

clare123clare123 Posts: 1
edited July 2017 in Saturn
I have a 2008 Saturn Vue (92, 000 miles) that developed transmission problems a couple of months ago. I want to sell it and was wondering if it is better to get some other issues fixed before putting it on the market (e.g. I need to get the brake pads replaced). Also there are some scratches on the outside - is it worth paying to get these and any other minor issues fixed before selling the car? I am trying to get the highest possible price for it because my financial situation is not good right now, and I need to use the funds to buy a drivable car. Any thoughts on whether fixing the less serious issues before selling is worth it?

Comments

• homer39homer39 Posts: 3
    Hi, Found the following on the internet. Thought I read this when looking at my own problems. Good Luck

GM IS RECALLING 26 MY 2008 SATURN VUE VEHICLES EQUIPPED WITH A 6T70 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION. ... DEALERS WILL REPLACE THE TRANSMISSION FREE OF CHARGE. THE RECALL BEGAN ON MAY 5, 2008. OWNERS MAY CONTACT SATURN AT 1-800-972-8876.